• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sentielo's mapping thread

The community did learn me to take ingame pictures like this. I also did add some pictures without those light effects. If you want me to send any of the pictures from the mapeditor or ingame, without light effects, feel free to ask.

Again. Thanks for all the replies. Curiours what I am about to map next. Mayby I'll try some snow town, or some desert mountain.. aint sure yet.

Dwarves
sEGwU2.png

qO3GDO.png

cESPIh.png

lUADLH.png

WoyFez.png

6WCl0j.png

9Jtevq.png

Pieces will be for Tyrush OT!

Last edited:
some of your maps you've been posting i've been like "meh" and then you go and do this. It's pretty good. Though, you need to add either the dark wooden floor to look like sleepers with the sideways palisades under to give the track a floor or something similar imo. xd

but gj

Last edited:
Bug here
yCZUor.png

Btw you've inspired my dwarf mine/city im doing a little bit, planning to do the underground mines in a similar layout with your bridge ;d Credits due ofc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom