• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sentielo's mapping thread

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
This mapping pieces will probably be for the O(fficial) O(pentibia) D(istro) project

Wyvern's Valley
Wyvern's Hunebed
7UdnMU.png

Between the edges
iN8Ex9.png

The first hunting
GF7gf8.png

The passage
SVkIO.png

Where to go?
6po8pk.png

Made with Luffy1255

Good luck watching. Hope you will like it and I appreciate getting constructive feedback.
Ignore the white dots please, it only shows up at otland for me.

Last edited:
This is weird, on msn there are no white dots, but on otland there are o.o

Well, back to mapping, when I first saw those thick borders I was like "eh.."
but it kinda gives a depth feeling and it's pretty cool if you look at it in that way o.o

Wasp Tower
Linked with the gate
lEWPy.png

Don't fall down here
mHKHH.png

Made with Knatte

Just had to update this thread, some will have already seen this piece. I lost this piece, so can't take it with a normal outfit insteed of a god.

Last edited:
I think I already commented on this map, but I can see from the maps you make now you already improved alot :)

I like the structure, but these sandstone walls have a weird pattern while built high like this, I kinda dislike this. But aside from this, I like it very much, a nice looking and functional map.

Thanks for the replies. Sad I did lose this map, else I would have update it before posting it. I also see things that I do not like, which I would have changed now. Well I am creating / finishing a minotaur castle now.

@Decrik
Could you tell me what you don't like? Mayby you see things, I missed.

Back