• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Tyrion!

Akon

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this thread, me and goten are working on a project called World of Tyrion, i made this topic, cuz we are kinda not mapping alot, and we want too complete this server in 2 weeks,and maybe this will help, here are some screens :p also you might notice some black square's, they are fixed :p

1z3aw6e.png

2zs1855.png

dnkrat.png

17u8ux.png

ny6vrk.png

doba1j.png

2rhpxy9.png

2q3dte9.png

72c2yt.png

2ni2ngm.png

2uxuwd1.png

jrv05y.png

And now some of the city
118musk.png

346q29y.png

5bww01.png

33aqbdf.png

o94qde.png

--bopz is not a player,but a npc--
fadb8n.png

t89mkk.png

"eagle tower"
ve3ax0.png

xnhytc.png

358850h.png

2ev59uc.png

9hjoue.png

15nriap.png

20gxuop.png

20qyhdi.png

2yn5gtj.png

11udlsm.png

I like it a lot.. Just try to take the images ingame not with the GOD or GM, try taking them with an edited character so we can appreciate the lights and all that stuff. ;)

Very good mapping Akon! The entrance to Asriel reminded me of the entrance to the Goron village/cave/whatever.. in TLoZ: Ocarina of Time, I dunno why, but it did. :p I also liked the eagle tower, which seems to be an inspiration from Assassin's Creed, using eagle vision in a tower to explore the map. ^_^

haha, funny with your pics, some of it is really good and some of it just looks either too plain/not too good/out of place. but amazingly, your desert pathways really inspired me to make something. something ive been trying to make but i just cudnt get the right picture for it, and here i finally found a good one =]

thanks for the comments all :p

here are some screens of 1 of the mission npc, just an example of how some npcs work, (and the quest is there in the house cuz the huntplace isnt done yet) :
Nature around the house isnt done yet

122osja.png

15ezjo7.png

2rz8k5v.png

kevswj.png

i2oq45.png

2zgsrpg.png

z339h.png

20gtuo.png

--Addon room--

2zs8i1i.png

erlrg2.png

quest log works

nice i like it

thanks n.n

Last edited:
30seyx0.png

ivha85.png

2urlbm0.png

k21fug.png

1tpjk8.png

29n6wsi.png

1ysfua.png

2lxxmww.png

bi5amx.png

4kwhed.png

:peace: some parts aren't detailed yet, but we need to complete the whole map and later we can detail it a lil bit better ;)
monsters aren't added yet to desert and ruin.

You have missed a tile in ninth picture. Other than that, it looks nice. (First page)

Back