• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New map project!

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score

Hello there fellow Otlanders!

I was thinking about making a new project, with some other mappers.
So go right at it... I'm searching for a team to map with me...

Only mappers, because this will only be a map. Maybe used for some server in the future. However, I will need a team of 5-6 people.
And you can see application "base" if you scroll down.
I've been here on Otland for a pretty long time, and I have seen alot of good talents out there. But I also know which ones which ones that doesn't (in mapping).

Peroxide will probably host a live server for us, so we can map.

Team is full, no Applications will be accepted or watched. Thanks for applying!

Members:

Neon (Project Leader, Mapper)
Sizaro (Project Manager)
Peroxide (Project Member, Live Hoster)
Mackan (Project Member, Mapper)
Leftwing (Project Member, Mapper)
Illusion (Project Member, Mapper)
Sharp (Project Member, Mapper)

Applications:

TheNubCake (Denied)
Leftwing (Accepted)
Blez (Denied)
Amiroslo (Denied)
Magnetico (Denied)
Crolly (Denied)
Knighting (Denied)
Mackan (Accepted)
Prest (Denied)
Javiersin (Denied)
Shinmaru (Denied)
Illusion (Accepted)

Orange (Pending) = Looking through users history of mapping.
Red (Denied) = Not accepted. Will send reason why in Private Message.
Purple (On hold) = Held for further notice.
Green (Accepted) = You passed the "test" and got accepted for the project.

What do you need?

* Write/Speak english so we can understand you.

* Act mature and don't slack.

* Be familiar with the mapeditor.

* Mapeditor 9.10-9.31 NEEDED.

* Have fun while you map.

Rules and Information:

1. I will be in charge of the project.

2. You must be serious, and map for fun.

3. Peroxide will have the map on his computer. Which he will hand over to me once we have to save or complete the project.

4. If you feel that you need some time off from the mapping part due to school or something, TALK TO ME.

5. I will be serious about this, and the one that is being a pain in the ass, will be immediately kicked from the project. No second chance.

6. You can map for yourself also (meaning not in the live section), but tell me first before you do.

Application base:

*How old are you?

*Where do you live?

*How long have you been mapping?

*What languages to do you speak?

*Did you read the Rules and Information?!

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team?

Hope to see your application in here!

Regards,
Neon

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this map!

Edit:
*How old are you? 15

*Where do you live? USA

*How long have you been mapping? About 1 - 2 weeks give or take < xD P.S. I realise I need more experience / mapping time , but this project could help me get that with some tough critism from the top mappers of otland I could become a champ in notime!

*What languages to do you speak? English, pretty good spanish

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Ofc!

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? I am a kind hearted young gentleman/ and You are a superior mapper (sweet talking) -.^
and I would love to help, even if its not much , just would love to say I actually was on the team , and did some things

** Things you may need to know: I am currently in my schools wrestling program so on certain days I have tournaments / duels to go to, and I have about 4 spare hours to help map on weekdays / alot of time on weekends

** Whether you decide to let me on or not , No respect will be lost

Last edited:
*How old are you? 24.

*Where do you live? Toronto, Canada.

*How long have you been mapping? Before you were born. Jk, 5 or 6 years.

*What languages to do you speak? Engrish, Francais, Espanol, Portuguese and Americun.

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Obviously.

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? Finally something I can answer seriously. In the past few months I have learned much, especially from you during those TV sessions you helped out with. I feel that as a member of this project I will be able to contribute greatly, and with a group of mappers with you at the helm, it's no doubt that whatever is created will be an absolute masterpiece, I just want to say that I was a part of it. I might not be a great mapper, but with other mappers to help me improve I can safely say that this project will be a success (and probably will be with or without me ;)).

Things you may want to know: I work full time from 9-5, I have a family to feed and a life to live like most of us here, so I'm not the most active person in the world, however as this is something worth dedicating time to I will say that I will be available every day, no matter for how long or how little time.

I'm 17 years of age.
Currently living in Boise, Idaho USA.
I would say a good 18-19 months of mapping.
From when I last mapped with you in Scarlet Horn, I knew very little, and or not enough to think I was a stable mapper, I'v learned alot of the past months and I know I can put my future mapping pieces to good use.
Monday - Friday I'm in school from 8:05 AM - 3:40-50PM (about the time I get off the bus, and inside the house. I have an undecided amount of time for mapping in first period, it all depends if I get the work done in the beginning of class, and we're doing a computer assignment (which is about every day, but not enough time to map a nice piece, which is why I will be taking a flashdrive to school, with maveria and rme on it, I have alot of time in 2 and 3rd period and no time in forth, but I can map during lunch if any inconvience I will be sure to contact you immediately.

Awesome guys ;] keep up the custom mapping! Death to the real map!

*How old are you? 15

*Where do you live? Norway

*How long have you been mapping? Almost 2 years

*What languages to do you speak? English, Norwegian, Arabic and i understand a lil bit swedish

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Yeah I did

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? Well, I mapped most of my 2 years evo and squary, Im trying to improve my mapping and map as a pro :p, well Im not sure but I think that if I joined this project my mapping will improve a lot and I will learn from others mapper, and Im nice with everyone but in case they are rude with sometimes I get angry :p depens on what we are talking of, ofcouse!

*How old are you? 15

*Where do you live? Norway

*How long have you been mapping? Almost 2 years

*What languages to do you speak? English, Norwegian, Arabic and i understand a lil bit swedish

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Yeah I did

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? Well, I mapped most of my 2 years evo and squary, Im trying to improve my mapping and map as a pro :p, well Im not sure but I think that if I joined this project my mapping will improve a lot and I will learn from others mapper, and Im nice with everyone but in case they are rude with sometimes I get angry :p depens on what we are talking of, ofcouse!

I'm just going to go ahead and say no.

*How old are you?

*Where do you live?
México, México.

For about 4 or 5 years, I think.

Spanish, english.

Of course.

I'm a talented mapper and I've never worked with you, it could be an experience.

*How old are you?

*Where do you live?
México, México.

For about 4 or 5 years, I think.

Spanish, english.

Of course.

I'm a talented mapper and I've never worked with you, it could be an experience.

Recommended. 3 best mappers mappers teaming up? Oo

Make an application...

Would he be able to join even if he did a good application? You just seem to dislike him quite alot ^^!

However, I might write an application and I would also be able to host a Live-Server for longer periods. (over nights every now and then!)..

Would he be able to join even if he did a good application? You just seem to dislike him quite alot ^^!

However, I might write an application and I would also be able to host a Live-Server for longer periods. (over nights every now and then!)..

@Crolly
I won't mix personal thoughts along with the mapping mind. Siramix is a pretty mature dude, and he has some decent skills in mapping.

I will start looking through each mappers posts and showoffs today. Some of you might get accepted, some won't. But I will wait for more applications too.

I will send a Private Message to the ones that got Denied with the reason.

Last edited:
I will start looking through each mappers posts and showoffs today. Some of you might get accepted, some won't. But I will wait for more applications too.

Dont like at mine, those were when i was mapping evo 24/7 :p

Back