• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New map project!

If i said something like that it would be deleted D:
heck it seems like 2/3 of all my posts are deleted

I don't see how leftwings post was offtopic, though look at thenubcakes.

xD rep++ for that one

edit:
maybe not apperantly I repped u recently D:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Prest again.

Tell me guys, how does this have anything to do with the mapping project? It doesn't. Thought so, anyhow enough offtopic.

@Leftwing, you don't always sit there, but when you do. You're still part of the team and have contributed to this project.

I don't see how leftwings post was offtopic, though look at thenubcakes.

Tell me guys, how does this have anything to do with the mapping project? It doesn't. Thought so, anyhow enough offtopic.

@Leftwing, you don't always sit there, but when you do. You're still part of the team and have contributed to this project.

No motivation to map, it's only fun when like 3 or 4 of us are all working at the same time. But tomorrow I do have some time and will be able to do some mapping.

Is there a way to use RME-Beta as a whitelist program? So people can just sit in and watch? I'd love to see the way some of you work in-action.

No there isn't unless you count yourself being able to touch the map and edit things, which we wouldn't allow. :)
Anyone who connects is able to edit/copy. So far there's nothing to let people connect just so they can watch.

So you say im been off topic? yes in deed i am, however so are you, this thread was created specifically to recruit mappers, and as far as i can see its full, and theres no need of more mappers, so consequently this thread should be closed, i count more than 30 post that have non sense related to the thread, tho you are part of the team, and you need to talk. theres things called instant Chat boards, so FAIL Moderator, :)

Back