• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New map project!

Application base:

*How old are you?

*Where do you live?
Sweden :D

*How long have you been mapping?

Periods every now and then, don't really know when I started >_>!

*What languages to do you speak?
Hej
Hello
Hola

*Did you read the Rules and Information?!
Yes, Sir!

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team?
It's up to you if you want to pick me or not, I map because I enjoy it and I won't cry over being denied. But I would like to join the project because I enjoy mapping with mappers who know what they are doing and you and Peroxide do :)!

Just to make things easier...
ZJe4E.png

x5hWS.png

CxlB8.png

*How old are you?
16 years old.
*Where do you live?
In Brazil, RJ.
I started to mapping a 3 years ago.
Portuguese(Brazil) and English.
Yes, I read everything and i agree with the rules.
First, I like to say you are my inspiration to map ^^. So, my old project ended with a bad end, so I will like so much to help you to make this map. I have much time to serve the project.

Attention! :)

I will also need someone to set up a server for us to try the map ingame!!
PM me if you are interested.

• How old are you?
  • Where do you live?
    - Sweden
  • How long have you been mapping?
    - 6 years
  • What languages to do you speak?
    - Swedish, English, a bit German.
  • Did you read the Rules and Information?!
    - Yes I did.
  • Why should I pick you as a member of the team?
    - I've been mapping on several different maps, several different themes and never had any complaints on my maps. I'm creative and can find solutions to many problems.
    am used to work in teams and have been on several teams during my years of mapping. I am fond of RPG and can contribute much to the story of the map and several quest ideas. If you want me you'll get a great asset to your team.

The easiest way to find my previous work is to check OTFans, since I've posted most mapping on that forum. I do have some pictures here but for a broader perspective I recommend this link.
If you still need more examples contact me on msn and I'll send some pictures of the OT.net map, it was nearly done when the project died. :/

Edit: Pictures from OT.net official teasers:
Announcements

Last edited:
Checked through 5 so far.
Checking through the others now.

Hahahaha, thats bullshit, u never did that before huh? XD

I told him I didn't want him in my thread.
This project is not my mapping thread.

Last edited:
*How old are you?
15 today ;)
*Where do you live?
U.S, Florida (Would not like to say which city in public, if you'd like to know, just talk to me on msn)
2 Years going on and off, but lately I've been quite inactive in the mapping area
English, Spanish, and I can comprehend portuguese
Why wouldn't I? <Yes>
Well lately I've been wanting to start mapping but I seem to never be able to come up with a topic or base of something I'd like to map, maybe by being in a professional project I can regain my creativeness and with some basic instructions I'm sure I can create something nice.

- If I get denied it's cool, but you must promise me something, you gotta promise me that you will keep me and the rest of otland updated with pictures of the project, because I'm sure this map will be epic.

I would like to welcome Mackan to the team! :)

bahhhhh i had an application u_U, some mod delted it ¬¬, seems they take applications a bit to serius, eigther way i wanted to join, just to have some more practice, and i hope the mod undelte that post <_<

bahhhhh i had an application u_U, some mod delted it ¬¬, seems they take applications a bit to serius, eigther way i wanted to join, just to have some more practice, and i hope the mod undelte that post <_<

If you really want to make an application I'd suggest making a new, more serious one. ;)

Next time, don't troll.

Mapping application
*How old are you?

*Where do you live?
Texas, USA

4 to 5 years

Spanish, English, and understand some Portuguese

Yes, I did. and I want to say that I have a difficult schedule. I am mostly available from 20:00 to 24:00. GTM -6 Central time.

Maybe I'm not as good as you neither as Peroxide, but I found mapping real fun, and entertain. I am real committed with my work. Also i think, I will improve my skill by mapping along with you.

edit:

Weekends from 10:00 to 24:00 more less if i have nothing else to do.

Last edited:
rofl for me thats not even trolling LOL

whats the fun in been serius if im not going to be paid for it, i rather be fun :D

whatever not the kind of person that does things twice, so good luck every1 <3

So you can be taken seriously, and more trusted. Pretty sure I don't want noobs on my mapping server who are just going to sit there.

Back