• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Thakala (Looking for mappers)

Dilio

Owner of Project Thala
Reaction score
Project Thala (Looking for Staff)

Well, I'm not very good at these... so be warned. xD

Project Thala

Server Info:
  • Server type: RPG-E
  • Exp: 3x Skills: 2x Magic: 2x
  • Dynamic PvP System
  • Fully customized map
  • Main storyline/Tons of branching storylines
  • Custom Vocations(TBA)
  • New Skills/Jobs/Stats

Current Content:
Done Development Not started

• [*]Jobs - Miner/Lumberjack/Farmer/Fisherman/Alchemist/Chef/Blacksmith
    [*]Skills - Dagger/Sword/Club/Axe/Bow/Throw/Shield
    [*]Stats - Stamina/Intellect/Spirit/Strength/Dexterity
    [*]Changeable healing colors
    [*]Special PvP
    [*]Interactive quests
    [*]Special drop allows player made raids
    [*]Unique spells
    [*]Real estate NPC/System
    [*]Mailman NPC/System
    [*]Bank NPC/System
    [*]Tons more that won't be listed until release

Members of Staff:
Mapper: 1/3 Aziz (Mapper)[email protected]
Scripter: Aziz (Scripter)[email protected]
Gamemasters: 0/2 (Gonna be very strict here)
Spriter: 0/1
Programmer: 1/2 Aziz (Programmer)[email protected]
Web Designer: 0/1
Administrator: 0/1 (Very unlikely to be chosen on the spot)
Testers: 0/5 (Basically you will be the first to experience the game and help solve bugs, you will be given tutor position on a designated character at launch)

Few screenshots:
Map:
Entrance to the mines: (Revamped)

Trolls guarding the mines: (Revamped)

Class table:

-----------------------------------------
------vvv---------1st-------------vvv----
------vvv---------vvv-------------vvv----
vvv---2nd-----vvv-2nd-vvv-----vvv-2nd-vvv
vvv---vvv-----vvv-vvv-vvv-----vvv-vvv-vvv
3rd---3rd-----3rd-3rd-3rd-----3rd-3rd-3rd
vvv---vvv-----vvv-vvv-vvv-----vvv-vvv-vvv
4th---4th-----4th-4th-4th-----4th-4th-4th
-----------------------------------------

First class quest:
YouTube - Thala Class Quest
The quest has since been modified to work with a group and is fully functional.

Old Teaser:
Old Thala Teaser

New Teaser:
New Thala Teaser --Will make the teaser soon--

I will not have a written in stone application format. You can make your application any way you think will highlight your skill.

FOR MAPPERS: You must add me. I need someone to take charge of mapping done on Thala, I do the background work.

FOR STAFF AND TESTERS: All testers and staff will receive a beta account that will allow access to our beta server, which means you will get access to all server content before anyone else.

Last edited:
Not IMO, but good luck =)

Dont let the project die :)

Thanks. :3 I don't plan on letting it die, if worst comes to worst and I can't find a mapper, I'll just make a simple map and see if I can find a detailer at least. Also, I've spent the last 2 weeks every night working on the project, so it's serious. xD

Thakala is proud to welcome Rauz aboard as head mapper of the project. :3 Just so everyone knows, he is a much better mapper then myself. :p

Yeah but like no one accepts me the other people get lucky so i dont have any job atm cause i wanted to be Gm on yuor Ot but you picked another guy xp

Yeah but like no one accepts me the other people get lucky so i dont have any job atm cause i wanted to be Gm on yuor Ot but you picked another guy xp

I currently have no Gamemasters. As I said, it will be rare for you to receive a position.

We are still looking for:
Mappers(You need to add both Rauz: [email protected], and myself: [email protected])

Gamemasters(Very strict about who I choose)

Testers (First come first serve. You must be willing to have at least one tutor character and be helpful to help bring in players)

For those people who's interested in mapping for this project should check out page one at the main post.

Also, If there's any questions conserning the map itself or if you want to show interest in the project feel free to add me or Aziz on msn for further information.

Even if you want to know more about me it's okey to ask.

Coudlve sworn Ive seen it before

Oh well

^_^

Well yeah another dude has it 2 but I changed mine

Can you 2 stay on topic, if you wanna talk about each other's sigs, please take it to PMs.

On Topic: I've managed to implement the spirit stat, just need to fix up Strength and Dex and stats will be done.

We are still looking for Mappers, Testers, Gamemasters and possibly a web designer.

Progress update:
Intellect, Spirit and Stamina are fully working. Miner and Lumberjack are also fully working. A few bugs have been fixed in the stats, and all vocations have been created. Whether we will add a few more vocations or not is undecided, but we currently have 21 vocations in total. The vocation table has been added to the main post, names are to be announced. Also, we will be using a new language for all spells, and there will only be a few basic spells from Tibia implemented, the rest will hopefully be custom.

We're also still looking for testers, mappers and game masters. All testers and staff will receive a beta account that will allow access to our beta server, which means you will get access to all server content before anyone else.

Quick update: I've managed to get every stat working to it's full extent.

2nd Progess update: I have added the class "party" quest to the main post.

Last edited:
Back