• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Thakala (Looking for mappers)

I liked how the server going, and I see its progressing fast.
What Dilio is looking for is creative minds, creative mappers!

What actually embarrassing..
is how this guy thought about such OT.
also what I notice, is he 'added' the 'real' touch of game playing through a beta-phase that I tested it my self.

I recommend any mapper, to join this project right now, because it'll be one of the best once it becomes officially online!

We are currently entering Beta, if you would like to help in testing, you must either enter in a quick tutor-like application here, or just PM me. We are only accepting 5 beta testers at the moment, and it's on a first come first serve basis.

NOTE: Also, if you decide to PM me, I will ask you to provide what you would like your account number and password to be, and your character name. because I am disabling the account manager for the beta testing.

Last edited:
I would like to BUMP the thread.

We're still searching for experienced mappers. Skills exists, just add my msn [email protected] or PM me

You can also contact the founder: Dilio

And the mapping for the whole forest is completely revamped.

The progress is going really well! =) Beta test is up running as soon as Dilio gets online again.

The Beta test will begin shortly. We still have room for 3 more Beta Testers. There is no application needed, just send me a PM with an account number/name, a password and the name you'd like for your character. Also, you can alternatively add me on MSN and just talk with me there.

[email protected]

Quick update: Beta is being launched, there's still room for 3 more beta testers, same rules apply. Basically, we're gonna test every feature implemented thus far, and have some fun!

Application
Name: Tyler K.

Nickname: Ryujin/Ryu

Position Applying for: Tester, Gamemaster

Experience: I have been playing Tibia since 2003, and OTs since 2004 or so, I made my first successful OT in around 2006. I don't have anyone to confirm my experience, since I do not visit this site that often, but I know how most things work.

Why do you want to join the staff: I like to see unique OTs grow. I mainly like OTs that have a strong community, and I want to help the community out when we finally get things running. I have a keen eye for bugs, and I do not abuse my powers. My online times can be pretty high, so I will be able to help people for most of the time.

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Yours,
Ryujin

Progress update: The entire beginners area has been revamped by our very own talented Rauz. The storyline is moving along. I've also added a special option for when you hit your class levels. Not too complex, but very useful. :3

i chose u i didnt chose anyone else lol

How is that remotely relevant to the thread? This thread is about my project, and you have a thread for your project. Would you like me to come to your thread and say who I accepted to my project? Of course you wouldn't, so would you mind not doing that here?

man i'm just w8ing for him 2 get on now i so i can talk 2 him i want 2 be the mapper :D i hope i get it

I tried getting your attention on MSN last night, you never answered. xD

Progress update: The first main city has started being constructed. The villagers are had at work to make this city suitable for their king, while the guards keep the wolves and trolls at bay.

Progress update: Rotworms have managed to dig tunnels near the city which is causing a stirring of the guards, and an unease in the villagers progress. For this reason, we are in need of more villagers to help create this world.

We are still looking for mappers, so if you are interested in joining this project, just add me on MSN:
[email protected]
Or add my head mapper:
[email protected]

Also, you should be able to show at least some mapping work. As a mapper you will receive benefits which I will discuss with you on MSN.

Update on Thakala: A mythical beast has submerged from unknown origins. There is not much information on the beast, every adventurer that has faced the creature met the same fate. This has caused unease and has caused the villagers to stray from their duty...

We are still looking for mappers...

Su nombre y donde vive: Mi nombre es tony y soy de mexico y mi corre es [email protected]

¿Qué idiomas hablas: hablo español

¿Cuál es su especialidad: cartografia (mapeo)

¿Cuál es su experiencia: he estado en el mapeo(cartografia) 2 años tengo mucha dedicacino a esto y me gusta tener bien esos detalles que le dan vida al mapa ;D

Su nombre y donde vive: Mi nombre es tony y soy de mexico y mi corre es [email protected]

¿Qué idiomas hablas: hablo español

¿Cuál es su especialidad: cartografia (mapeo)

¿Cuál es su experiencia: he estado en el mapeo(cartografia) 2 años tengo mucha dedicacino a esto y me gusta tener bien esos detalles que le dan vida al mapa ;D

I apologize, but all I understood from that post was that you speak Spanish and that your name is Tony...

Update: Lios, a system administrator, has been given a special power to check for AFKers, he has his own ways of testing his theories to make sure he is not mistaken someone for an AFKer, but otherwise he believe himself to be flawless.

I have implemented my own custom AFK checking system. I will not go into detail so people will not be able to bypass it on release. So far it is working quiet well, it has passed all the tests.

Also, we are still looking for mappers.

Update: The philosophers and wizards are starting to research into spells for all the classes, and are working diligently to ensure the spells are not too overpowered. The only major problem is, there are not enough villagers who are open to the idea.

Currently I am looking for more mappers, and also looking for a few idea makers.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Back