• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Thakala (Looking for mappers)

i think the exp its too low. good luck anyways! :)

Well, we decided having 200 level 100s on the first day of an RPG server would just kill all of our hard work since I have balanced out tons of stuff with lower levels. The server is not meant for grinding, it is meant for RPG and having fun. There will be a lot more to the server than leveling. :3

Update: More workers have moved to Marcus' Settlement which has caused for more quests. I also had to rewrite the stats and jobs background and turn them into functions which was a bit confusing but got sorted out. I have added in a lot more fixes that needed to be done.

The project is still in development. I have edited the first post a bit.

I now need mappers more then ever and I also need testers.

Name : Boechouter
Job : mapper
Experience : Made own server but à dedi costed to much , mapped for other server , playing 9 years tibia and 7 years ot , I speak English,French,Dutch and I understand the German language.
Sample of my work :
2rm36te.jpg

The walls aren't finished yet but I can fix them please give your comment so I can improve my work

Kind regards
Boechouter

Please change the project name from tralala to something else :<
@up lol fix the walls. and btw, use your brain abit XD

Please change the project name from tralala to something else :<
@up lol fix the walls. and btw, use your brain abit XD

People name their projects what they want, I will not change my project name because you are too ignorant to pronounce it. ;*

Hello, it really seems like a nice project so i was wondering if i could be one of the test players.

I will of course tell you all stuff i found bugs and more.

some information about myself and what i have been up to.

My name is Daniel i'm 22 years old soon 23.
I live in Stockholm / Sweden.
I speak: Swedish, English (Some: Spanish, German & Japanese)
Right now i work with kids so i am not home to much i work 8h a day from 9:00 - 17:00 CET (GMT+1) (i can be on from 17:30~ to 00:00)
On my free time i like to sit at the computer be with friends and more.
What i can bring is probably a quality of service i have also 2 years experience on a support line for a broadband company.

Tibia & Open Tibia experience.

I started to play tibia around 3 months after Antica opened and have been semi active since then.

Hmm i think i started to play and fix with OT's from around 7.x not really sure my first hosted OT was with Zuttlan and it where named "Klantskalle OT" it was a 7.6 Evulution.

If possible as i said i would like to be a test player and if you like my work and style be a tutor and of course as in real life work my way up.

If you are interested you can always send me a PM and we can talk more.

Best wishes for your project seems awesome. :)

Hello, it really seems like a nice project so i was wondering if i could be one of the test players.

I will of course tell you all stuff i found bugs and more.

some information about myself and what i have been up to.

My name is Daniel i'm 22 years old soon 23.
I live in Stockholm / Sweden.
I speak: Swedish, English (Some: Spanish, German & Japanese)
Right now i work with kids so i am not home to much i work 8h a day from 9:00 - 17:00 CET (GMT+1) (i can be on from 17:30~ to 00:00)
On my free time i like to sit at the computer be with friends and more.
What i can bring is probably a quality of service i have also 2 years experience on a support line for a broadband company.

Tibia & Open Tibia experience.

I started to play tibia around 3 months after Antica opened and have been semi active since then.

Hmm i think i started to play and fix with OT's from around 7.x not really sure my first hosted OT was with Zuttlan and it where named "Klantskalle OT" it was a 7.6 Evulution.

If possible as i said i would like to be a test player and if you like my work and style be a tutor and of course as in real life work my way up.

If you are interested you can always send me a PM and we can talk more.

Best wishes for your project seems awesome. :)

Sorry for the short reply. Uhm, add me on MSN: [email protected] and we can chat there.

The project name has been shortened since I spent the last day hex editing the client and decided that I will take the project one step further if I can find a Spriter. I have implemented a few new features to go with stats and weapons. Anyways, if you are interested, contact me: [email protected]

I have implemented some more fun features and I am going to be working on travelling soon. If I could get my hands on a c++ coder for one feature it would help me move further pretty quickly.

Quick questions:
1. Can I change my Username?
2. Can I change Thread Title?

Implemented 2 new features: Dual Wielding and Dodge. Also working on a few others that I have blanked on at the moment.

My laptop has broken on me, but I managed to save the Hard Disk so all the files are currently on my, now, external hard drive. Hopefully I will be getting a new laptop within the next month or so and I will catch up on everything. Currently the project is marked for release on New Years which will include a huge party in-game with prizes and equips for the first 15 to join. Also, beta will be 1 month prior to launch.

We now also have a custom client. Uhm.... there is another thing but I am blanking again so I will keep everyone up-to-date. .-.

Is teh hype still there for Thala (Thakala), or has everyone given up on my server? D: I do realize it is taking a while, but remember: Rome was not built in a day.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas that should be implemented to the server? I am running short on ideas .-. Besides the basics that I am going to implement of course.

Back