• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Tonks's Applic. Thread [UPDATED].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonks

Banned User
Reaction score

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

Introduction

Hello dear OTLand members!
I've decided to make my own job application,
I'm as everyone, I'd like to say [GREETINGS]! for everyone..
And for muslims *Especially* 'Alslam Aleikom'
In my application, You'll see below everything about me, Nothing are hidden!
Below you can see:
"Personal Information": 'That information part requires everything about myself and about my personal life'!
~-~-~-~-~
"My adventure with Tibia": 'That part is very important, it requires everything about my adventure and my life with tibia, and my doings'!
~-~-~-~-~
"Additional Information": 'That part is special, it requires my specifications and my features and how I'll be in your server as a worker or supporter'

divisor2.png

Personal Information

I'm a Open-Tibia Supporter..
I'm a guy that decided to be a staff member, I've been working as a staff, in many Open-Tibia Servers [OTS], So I decided to let everyone know me, So maybe I get choosed for being a staff in a great OTS..
I was born in Egypt, My name is 'Anas', I'm nicked as Tonks! ~!as the myth said!~

I'm talking 2 languages, English/Arabic, 'Both are fluent'...
Above you can see a lot more..

divisor2.png

My adventure with Tibia!!

Definitely, I've played tibia for 7 Years! [4 Years playing Real-Tibia, 3 Years playing Open-Tibia]
Maybe you should ask, Why that long time in RL Tibia?
Because RL tibia is everything! A lot of information that I've gained from RL-Tibia, I'm using it now in OT..

How should you trust me well enough? - Everybody is always wondering about this question -
Therefore, I should say that's it is your own decision in doing it! [That should be via reading the application with a carefully]
I want to make it clear, that I'll be in your server not to play, But it will be same as a real work, I'd mainly be online to help players, and to punish cheaters, also to deal with bugs report.. As a consecuence of this, I shouldn't be able to make/give items/levels/exp/etc.. [That's unless you decide to give me those attributes as a trustful & great staff member]
I also want to let you make sure, That there's will not be any kind of power abusing from me. BUT!
As I said in the start of my application, I want a serious server, so it shouldn't be having any kind of power abuse from staff members, such as: Free levels/Items/etc.. for their friends/for their characters [So it should be a fair server, Example: A guy level 200, having normal items yet, And the gm made a new char and it been like level 100 or whatever, and having overpowered/edited items! That's impossible!]
Remember! that I can always help with storywriting and ideas for making the server better..
Also, you should also remember, that I had my own OT servers online, so I'm having a great information about OT,etc. So I can help you with issues, bugs,etc..
❖Additional Information❖
Well, I've decided to put this part, Just to let you know what I can do..
__
Additional Information
❖Always being responsible in Help-Channel if tutors aren't enough..
❖Always being fair, and non-abuser..
❖I'm not smoking, or shit, So I'm always ingame, only if I'm out I'll logout..
❖Never giving items out or shit! Because I know the rules 100%..
❖Never been a spamming staff..
❖Always loving to be friendly with players/staff..
❖Always thinking about every action I make, if it's right or wrong..
❖Always doing my job with a professional way..
❖Always looking after the forums, to look after people's opinions..
❖I'm always staying calm and try to keep my working perfect/secret..

Contacting Information
If you are interested in speaking with me!
Via private messaging me on OTLand, Or just post here...
Hope to hear from you soon.
divisor2.png

Sincerely with love,
Tonks

If you see there's any typos, Private message me, so I can fix it.​
Copyright by Tonks. All rights reserved. OTLand

Last edited:
One question, why do you always create new threads? Stick to one <.<

Last edited by a moderator:
If i was accualy running my server and had a few player's id hire you =) i wouldnt wanna hire you for an ot that NO ONE play's lol

- Gamemaster [Working as a bug-reporter/helper/friendly with players/Giving ideas+suggestions..]..
- Community Manager [Working as a manager/Event-manager/Giving ideas..]..
- Head Administrator [Working as a second administration in-game/Fixing issues/Giving ideas..]..

u should do all those things with any postion u get.

If i was accualy running my server and had a few player's id hire you =) i wouldnt wanna hire you for an ot that NO ONE play's lol
Thank you for those nice words, You are cool.
- Gamemaster [Working as a bug-reporter/helper/friendly with players/Giving ideas+suggestions..]..
- Community Manager [Working as a manager/Event-manager/Giving ideas..]..
- Head Administrator [Working as a second administration in-game/Fixing issues/Giving ideas..]..

u should do all those things with any postion u get.

Thanks for advising me..
___
You are right in this only :)
Anyway, Okay.

Last edited:
This is like the 6th thread..I don't see why he should be in a staff position if he: Can't control his anger, makes stupid and irrelevant statements, and acts so immature. These are the things any good staff member should not have.

This is like the 6th thread..I don't see why he should be in a staff position if he: Can't control his anger, makes stupid and irrelevant statements, and acts so immature. These are the things any good staff member should not have.
I don't think you are..
But I do respect this things, and I hope to be good.. [As I'm good]..
Anyway! I'm not acting btw.. Mby you are? or others..
Anyway, I don't even care.. and I just waiting for a staff position, if you don't even accept me as a staff member, So leave my thread, And go away..
Thats all I can answer with, Please stop flaming.. and go look for another thread to flame it..
As I said in other threads, Stop making war, I won't be that cool anymore..
With my respect,

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you gonna give up? Really Tonks, if someone would've wanted to hire you, they would've hired you by now.

And spamming nonsense google-translate english in random threads to make your post count go up just makes me sad.

This is your 4th thread btw? In less then a month?

Well, Just dont comment tho.
Is it so hard to leave him alone after what people already said to him!?
Just leave a nice comment or gtfo!
I dont want to be rude but please dude. Just edit ur comment and leave him alone

When are you gonna give up? Really Tonks, if someone would've wanted to hire you, they would've hired you by now
And spamming nonsense google-translate english in random threads to make your post count go up just makes me sad.

This is your 4th thread btw? In less then a month?
[Btw: I don't even care about hiring in less time, But the point, If I answered you while you are flaming or insulting, then I couldn't be hired, but I just answered to show you, that's all you writed, isn't right]..
Amoaz, I already been nice, and none has been nice with me..
I'm always being nice with all, But none respects me or being cool with me,
Btw, I never translated at GOOGLE-TRANSLATE, only when I like to translate from ARABIC to ENGLISH..
Anyway, I respect your comment, but I just said, I won't answer flamers, but I answered this, to tell you the truth?
Btw, this is the 5th thread,
Whenever I want to make a thread, I would do it without orders from others..
I can do whatever I want in my account [Tonks],
Thank you for your nice comment,
Tonks with proud..
@Amiroslo
I respect you aswell dude, I really know that's you're very cool.
Anyways, thank you.

Ello is Seron but he is not Bela

btw Elementz, Bela and Seron aint bad. Their problem is speaking shitty english, and its not that bad tho. "ITS NOT EVEN A PROBLEM!"

As always I will recommend Tonks but his problem is creating many threads and Idk why but as a staff member he is really good.

Last edited:
Ello is Seron but he is not Bela

btw Elementz, Bela and Seron aint bad. Their problem is speaking shitty english, and its not that bad tho.

As always I will recommend Tonks but his problem is creating many threads and Idk why but as a staff member he is really good.
Thank you for information [About bela/seron]
And thanking you for the recommendation.
Brother, I've only created 3 threads [REASONS?]!
In the first thread: I asked a moderator to clean it, didn't create a new one. [Due to alot of spamms]. [ Just people thought it's deleted and a new one created because of a clean]..
In the second thread: I decided to ask for delete [Because guys thought it's a discussion thread and started spamming]..
In the third thread: I decided to ask for closing it ,and putting it in the 6th JOBS.. It's not deleted, and you can search for it, It's only closed.. REASON? [Because of the poll thingy, I was wrong in the start, but I decided to close it and start a new one because of the poll, not results of poll, Just because the poll won't ever get hided].
Thank you. ;)
[If you don't trust me, ask Scarlet Ayleid, hes the moderator that helped me cleaning/closing/deletion].

Last edited:
Good app, but whats with all the borders?
It's ridiculous these days in the sense that if you decorate your app better than the other guy you get the job, and what did you mean by "hurt your hand" LOL.
Anyway besides that, good app.

Good app, but whats with all the borders?
It's ridiculous these days in the sense that if you decorate your app better than the other guy you get the job, and what did you mean by "hurt your hand" LOL.
Anyway besides that, good app.
Flamers part has been deleted. [ Everyone will know what he will write ]..
R e f r e s h
"Professional Supporting"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back