• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Tonks's Applic. Thread [UPDATED].

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You Guys Dont Like He's Threads Why You Guys Writing Here Just Leave Him Alone He Have Respect For You Guys! But You Guys Dont Have Respect Just Leave Him Alone And Let Him Do What He Want. It's He's Account Not Yours! So If You Dont Like He's Threads Get The Fuck Out From Here!

Tonks! Keep It Up Bro! I Have Respect For You!
Thank you dude really.
@Scarlet:
Thank you for real!

Do you consider yourself as a "Professional OpenTibia Staff Member"?

You could have spent more time on your application since it doesn't look very professional.

Do you consider yourself as a "Professional OpenTibia Staff Member"?

You could have spent more time on your application since it doesn't look very professional.
Btw! I've spent long time making this application.
Btw, What're you saying isn't ontopic..
Also, why everyone comes and leave a frikkin shitty bad comment and leave?
Put a good comment or just leave me alone without comments?

Btw! I've spent long time making this application.
Btw, What're you saying isn't ontopic..

Why not? I wrote something that concerns you and your application. ;)

EDIT: Doesn't seem that you are that professional as your claim you are, just look how you replied back.

Stop saying bad comments just leave him alone it's he's life,he's account! So if you guys want to say bad comments,Get The Fuck Out Of Here!
Tonks is respectfull! Wtf have happend to the world nobody is respectfull anymore just thinking about their self! Tonks is really good friend! I hope for he's best
So if you dont gonna say something good get the fuck out of here! And one thing those who is saying bad things go do a thread better than he's thread.
And see if you can do it better!

Why not? I wrote something that concerns you and your application. ;)

EDIT: Doesn't seem that you are that professional as your claim you are, just look how you replied back.
Look, after this answer, I'll never answer a flamer again!
Please, respect yourself, so I can respect you.
Please, talk good, or just fuck off.
Please, stop trying to get me down, You are the ones are getting down by this shits you are doing..
Also, I'm not professional, Are you happy now? Just wrote it, and edited it.
Leave me alone please.
I'm having rl problems, and shits aswell.
@N4z3R
Thank you.
@Down
Thank you ,Varus.

Last edited:
Good luck tonks on finding a job,hope you find one.

I dont want to flame but I think everyone has the right to leave his opinion on the topic, good or bad it's his opinion, so people that are looking for any kind of support for their OTS will be able to think before hire.

I wouldnt hire someone just because his application is good or looks nice, i would like to hear other people that worked with that guy or know how that guy works before i choose if i wanted to hire him or not.

This is not only for this thread, but for all kind of Aplication Threads.

Sincery,
Lava Titan

I dont want to flame but I think everyone has the right to leave his opinion on the topic, good or bad it's his opinion, so people that are looking for any kind of support for their OTS will be able to think before hire.

I wouldnt hire someone just because his application is good or looks nice, i would like to hear other people that worked with that guy or know how that guy works before i choose if i wanted to hire him or not.

This is not only for this thread, but for all kind of Aplication Threads.

Sincery,
Lava Titan
If you want to keep it for every thread, You should just make a new thread, and let them make it a sticky.
Other than that, Thank you.
EDIT: Main thread has been updated.

Last edited:
Your application is unprofessional more so because of the fact that you feel the need to swear in your "resume" for a Tibia Server. Any Project Manager that is relatively serious would see that and most likely say "Oh he swears in his application, I don't want him"

Half of the stuff you stated in the table makes no sense at all, and as far as I am concerned you have put more time into making your application look "pretty" and less into the writing of it. I don't think that people hire you based off of the sexiest application layout or the coolest pictures, or text fonts.

How can you know all the rules of a server that just asked you to join their staff? All rules are different (Unless of course it's a "download and run" server). I'm sorry but half of the stuff I think you have in your application is just a lead on to make people want to hire you. I don't know you on a personal level, so I can't say none of that is true..but based on what I've seen on Otland...50% of it is false.

Your application is unprofessional more so because of the fact that you feel the need to swear in your "resume" for a Tibia Server. Any Project Manager that is relatively serious would see that and most likely say "Oh he swears in his application, I don't want him"

Half of the stuff you stated in the table makes no sense at all, and as far as I am concerned you have put more time into making your application look "pretty" and less into the writing of it. I don't think that people hire you based off of the sexiest application layout or the coolest pictures, or text fonts.

How can you know all the rules of a server that just asked you to join their staff? All rules are different (Unless of course it's a "download and run" server). I'm sorry but half of the stuff I think you have in your application is just a lead on to make people want to hire you. I don't know you on a personal level, so I can't say none of that is true..but based on what I've seen on Otland...50% of it is false.
99% You have been sent here for flaming, also I know you are hating me, Mby that's why your are looking for everything in my application to make it more bad?
Anyway, I'll let you all be happy, A surprise.
After all happened to me, and my dignity that went down, I could only say, Thank you all for this respect, and I would like to say, This thread will be closed, for everyone to be happy.
I was wrong in the start.
And I know if I stayed more with this application.., I would be without honor!

99% You have been sent here for flaming, also I know you are hating me, Mby that's why your are looking for everything in my application to make it more bad?
Anyway, I'll let you all be happy, A surprise.
After all happened to me, and my dignity that went down, I could only say, Thank you all for this respect, and I would like to say, This thread will be closed, for everyone to be happy.
I was wrong in the start.
And I know if I stayed more with this application.., I would be without honor!

I was giving you constructive criticism on your Application to help you...not my fault if you can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back