• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Tonks's Applic. Thread [UPDATED].

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of those who keep saying "Oh he's a noob, he makes new threads every day, omg noob noob noob" WHAT IF HE MAKES A NEW THREAD EVERY DAY!? Is there a rule that states "You cannot post a new thread every day because then you become a noob"? No.. If he wants to make threads, let him make threads. And those who saying he's immature, you're the one chasing him down to post he's immature, which in fact makes YOU immature. Mind your own business, only state he's not recommended with a VALID answer, such as "He scammed me" or "He's always offline" and stuff like that, not stupid shit like "He makes a bunch of threads, he sucks".. Seriously, OTLand needs to mind their own goddam business, always trying to bring people down.

destinationser might, he was the one that got scamed

Look dear, about DestinationSer,
I didn't scam him, Heres the story:
He gave me his datapack telling me, thats I'm a hoster, and I can host.. So I decided to tell him I'm sorry, I cant do it.. He kept saying, why you cant,etc..
But I didn't work for a hoster, so I decided to tell him, 'I can't host your OTS' ,'I'm not nice at hosting', 'I'm Sorry' , 'I'll be deleting your OTS from my Computer *I promise*'!
That means scamming?
He didn't choose right, I wasn't hosting..
and he gave me the datapack as I can host, as I told him!
But I decided to tell him, I'm sorry, I couldn't host!
So he told me, 'Okay, don't delete the datapack, keep it for you', I told him 'No, I don't need it', So he kept saying keep it, so I decided to say 'Okay, I'll keep it, but I won't use it', He said okay, and logged off from MSN
And he came to OTLand, started making me scammer, insulting me, saying I'm a thief..
@Elementz
I've told you to stop making war with me.. Because it's really hard..
I never been bad with someone, always bad with the bad guys, and good with the good guys!
Anyways,
I respect everyone's comment.

@RushCrush;
Thank you for trying to answer his bad words.
@Prest;
Thank you for your kind words, I've read them all.

ill just ignore the thread from now on but heres how the real story went :

u ASKED destination ser to buy the datapack for u. he did, u said u were having problems with hosting and then u opened the ot without im

anyways cya

dudes please stop spamming this thread sounding like 2 year old kids fighting, if you don't respect tonks at least have some respect for yourself.

@tonks: good luck, once i get my serv going on dedi ill be sure to pm you :)
/Gelendizer

dudes please stop spamming this thread sounding like 2 year old kids fighting, if you don't respect tonks at least have some respect for yourself.

@tonks: good luck, once i get my serv going on dedi ill be sure to pm you :)
/Gelendizer
Thank you, I'll be with you, God willing.
@Topic: As Gelendizer said, and my edition of his talk, If you don't even respect me or yourself, Respect OTLand's rules, Respect anything that you really respect it.
Thanks,
Bump, still looking for a job.

Note: If you still want to talk by respect with me, about everything about me, I'll create a thread in Chit Chat, and lets talk forever there, But this thread, has rules, You have to respect the rules of this app thread.

Tonk Really Nice! Who Cares If He Do New Threads Every Week Or Day, He's A Good Gm And I Hope For He's Best And Hope Someone Will Choose Him, He Have Respect But Some Of You Guys Dont Have Respect Like He Have.

Keep It Up Tonks Nice Writed!

Tonk Really Nice! Who Cares If He Do New Threads Every Week Or Day, He's A Good Gm And I Hope For He's Best And Hope Someone Will Choose Him, He Have Respect But Some Of You Guys Dont Have Respect Like He Have.

Keep It Up Tonks Nice Writed!
Thank you for these great words, Sure you get a like for it!
@realpwnz
Thank you for this cool recommendation word.

As an employer, I'd hire a hamster before even thinking about hiring this guy.

@Tonks - if someone is hiring, I'm sure they will see your thread if it isn't in the first 5 threads of this board. Bumping it every day isn't going to make your application any better.

You have all proven your point(w/e that point might be), so just leave him be

If You Guys Dont Like He's Threads Why You Guys Writing Here Just Leave Him Alone He Have Respect For You Guys! But You Guys Dont Have Respect Just Leave Him Alone And Let Him Do What He Want. It's He's Account Not Yours! So If You Dont Like He's Threads Get The Fuck Out From Here!

Tonks! Keep It Up Bro! I Have Respect For You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back