• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature [0.2.4+/0.3.4+]NG/Elf Lookbot detection

I have this error on 0.3.6 pl1
catr.jpg

Evil Hero: you can also try to make elfbot targetting detector(last time I saw elbot in action targetting was way too fast and precize what makes it easy to detect, ofc it can hurt stairhoppers also but tfs have stairhop blocked by default so it doesnt matter)

description of that targetting: it selects monster with highest priority INSTANTLY after last targets death/disappearing of old target/appearing new target, also you can detect too fast changing of targets like bad configured elfbot targetting

I have this error on 0.3.6 pl1
catr.jpg

add:
Code:
#include "textlogger.h"
at top of Player.cpp

and add
Code:
#include "player.h"
at top of Textlogger.cpp

Evil Hero: you can also try to make elfbot targetting detector(last time I saw elbot in action targetting was way too fast and precize what makes it easy to detect, ofc it can hurt stairhoppers also but tfs have stairhop blocked by default so it doesnt matter)

description of that targetting: it selects monster with highest priority INSTANTLY after last targets death/disappearing of old target/appearing new target, also you can detect too fast changing of targets like bad configured elfbot targetting

I'll try to make something like that but that will take some time.

Last edited:
if someone sends 3 times in a row, a message bot is a bot if it is enough to send a message to 1?

0.3.6pl1
player.cpp: In member function 'void Player::eek:nLookAt(Position)':
player.cpp:4960: error: 'Logger' was not declared in this scope
player.cpp:4960: error: 'logger' was not declared in this scope
player.cpp:4960: error: 'Logger' is not a class or namespace
make[1]: *** [player.o] Error 1

Im also having an issue. Using 0.2.7, When any player tries to login, the server crashes. Any idea?

Cool. It worked like a champ!!!

Does anybody knows how DASH (Bot feature for fast walking) works?

@up: dash is just spamming walk packet while normal client waits for serv reply before sending next walk packet

So..... that would mean that if this tool detects look spam, we can make something similar to detect walk spamming, right? I will take a look at the walking functions in TFS code.

wow,
very amazing.
Maybe after if possible a healing check gonna be really cool.
ELF OR NG use a determined percent or value to heal the player. if the player
heal every time with the same value or percent can be a suspicious bot use but player can heal in determined value anyways :/

Back