• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.3.6] TFS magical damage max hp/mp potion

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
hi people, is possible to do a potion that increase for a short time the magical damage as key="increasemagicpercent"

and a other potion to up the max hp/mp for short time i don't know if this is possible if any one know something please can tell me? thx (y) rep++

I don't think it's possible exactly how you are wanting to do it.

You could create 'copy' vocations, that have the increased stat, and just change the players vocations for a short period of time..
It would be kind of janky though.

Another way would be to have multiple damage calculations in your spells/weapons, and use a temporary storage value to increase/decrease the damage.
Would take more work initially, but you'll end up with more control over how damage is calculated.

A third way, which I'm only mentioning because it's easy to do.. but not ideal at all..
is to use onStatsChange in creaturescripts.. then modify or add additional damage based on the creatures storage value.
You'd have to register this into every monster/player I think though.

A fourth way..
Increase their magic level with a buff? (read, magic level, not mag_dmg / mag_percent)
I don't know if this is helpful for you though.

i think is possible because one server could do, have a power injection is a potion that increase your attack for a short time

i think is possible because one server could do, have a power injection is a potion that increase your attack for a short time

Sigh.

I never once said it was impossible.
I said, and quoting myself..

I don't think it's possible exactly how you are wanting to do it.

I provided multiple ways to accomplish the goal without a source edit.
It's up to you to use the information provided.
Or don't.

But please don't ignore / misconstrue what I've already provided.

it's possible .. try to play around this script
Lua - Amulet of Experience Stage
doPlayerSetRate is used to set / change the rates of a server. Experience and/or skills.
This simply increases or decreases how fast/slow you obtain these attributes.
peonso/forgottenserver036pl1

I don't believe this is what OP is wanting to achieve or utilize in this particular case.

i look for some function to do it with amuler of experience but not work i just could do a max hp/mp potion xd but magical damage i dont know but thaks any ways

Back