• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

0.3 Quest System

make other script for your tree like.. if item.itemuid == xx then
doPlayeradditem whatever..

Elf theres a bug on it, if you use this quest system. The quest can by moved, droped, destroyed by players/monsters ;S

Isn't working for me... Server can't load the scripts...

[09/03/2010 19:15:19] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '['
[09/03/2010 19:15:19] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua)

Code:
Now, if the item is not a container, just save your map and run on server- reward will be a clone of the item you've used.

I'm sorry, but i really don't understand that line.. The items i wan't to be a quest is not a container, it has item number 4875. I have set action id to 2000 and unique to 64178 and when i click on the items i got this "20:53 You have found a reward weighing 0 oz. It is too heavy or you have not enough space."

What does elf really mean in this line? "just save your map and run on server- reward will be a clone of the item you've used."

help? ;)

Jejeje i forgot that go cant open chest xddd, i was getting angry bout checking system.lua and this page asjaskajskal

So what if i wanted the reward to be a piece of parchment with stuff writen on it?.. how would i do that. I tried writing on the parchement in the chest but that didn't work.

Back