• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

0.4_DEV + war system SELLING in OTLand + Natan Beckman lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
93VG3GVEaq.png

@natan beckman
natan beckman, speak he use name GM Beckman in brazillian forums...is 100% LIE!!! He use GM Cajala

He speak
56QLeNQjmw.png

more look the evidence
SW7rGLjttA.png

Last edited:
more u is a noob... 3 accounts with same birthday
yep...u delete the posts kkk'
"Você poderia me passar seu msn? Quero conversar sobre o tfs lá."
"seu war system e com escudo? se sim, qual o preço?"

7qUMLiqDpO.png

now is time to show the truth xD
HEY GUYS!:
Dúvida sobre scripting Help encryptionType = "plain" - OTServ Brasil
http://otland.net/f16/encryptiontype-plain-101960/

@brforum
Help encryptionType = "plain"
Galera antes eu usava meu config.lua dessa forma:
encryptionType = "plain"
Ae mudei pra:
encryptionType = "sha1"
Ae agora não da pra cria conta no site e nem entra na conta ja criada pelo site.
Quando eu bota em:
encryptionType = "plain"
Os player não conseguem entrar no server.
Me ajudem ae.

@otland
Hi before I wore my config.lua this:
encryptionType = "plain"
I changed to:
encryptionType = "sha1"
Now not of to create the account on the site.
When I boot in:
encryptionType = "plain"
The player can not enter the server.
Help.

Rep+++

all at 20th September 2010, do we need more proofs?

Ok, here goes:

@brforum 17th August 2010
Galer o cara crio uma conta e nessa conta ele tinha acesso a adicionar new ticker e com isso ele inserio alguns coder que quando agente entra no site aparece umas confirmações de depois direcionar pro redtube.

Alguem ja passou por isso?
Oque devo fazer para impedir que isso ocorra novamente.

@otland 17th August 2010
My site was hake gesior acc I use when I go there is another index to go to the retube.
Is it because I'll be soft with the password or is there some bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please learn how to speak English.

I can barely understand what you have written here.

here goes +1

@brforum 9th August 2010
Galera eu estou com meu site numa plataforma Linux no Uolhost so que pra abri o site é preciso conectar com a minha database que está em outra maquina alguem sabe quais procedimentos devo tomar o que devo fazer.

@otland 9th August 2010
I hosted my site on a linux platform geisor in uolhost ae got my server on a Windows Server 2003 platform.
The problem is that I do not know how my site to receive information from my server what should I do to get success in it.
Please help me connect with wonder the two pro site receiving the data from my database.

Anyways, I deleted that from my signature, I'm sorry for any problems I have caused.

So, the leak thread was deleted and Tala solved that issue, why still bothering?

ffs mods, he told to tala that he is not that guy, but i posted solid proofs that he is, now is time to ban him, he leaked tfs 0.4 and war system -.-

I know it does not really affect anything.
Sorry for the double post.
But I'm innocent only no understand why the nwtr have as much interest in this topic

u r innocent? what u can say about my posts that is a solid proof that u r GM Cajala, the same account that posted the 0.4 + war system on the br forum?

It was fun seeing kids arguing!

I removed the first guy's signature and as far as I know Natan Beckman's case has been solved by Talaturen.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back