• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

04.05.2009 Open Battle Ankrahmun

Here you are
Open Battle Ank.cam

And you really call us cheaters?!
We have NEVER played with combo bot, no1 of us even got ELFBOT
Some of us dont even play with bot at all, But I cant really say one single name of hotsteppers that doesnt got elfbot...seriously stop calling us cheaters lmao
15:46 Wojownicz druid [508]: QKNIGHT IS THE BEST <- ty bahaha
15:50 Rothas: »7x Ue by 450+ lvl <- ..asobati's team is noob lvls, Some of them are even under 300 lmao, stop be afraid of them noobs

Last edited:
And you really call us cheaters?!
We have NEVER played with combo bot, no1 of us even got ELFBOT
Some of us dont even play with bot at all, But I cant really say one single name of hotsteppers that doesnt got elfbot...seriously stop calling us cheaters lmao
15:46 Wojownicz druid [508]: QKNIGHT IS THE BEST <- ty bahaha
15:50 Rothas: »7x Ue by 450+ lvl <- ..asobati's team is noob lvls, Some of them are even under 300 lmao, stop be afraid of them noobs

man firstly i don't have elfbot so stop talk bullshit,I don't use anti para script.

Secondly:15:46 Wojownicz druid [508]: QKNIGHT IS THE BEST <- ty bahaha

that was sarcasm ... :D:D

man firstly i don't have elfbot so stop talk bullshit,I don't use anti para script.

Secondly:15:46 Wojownicz druid [508]: QKNIGHT IS THE BEST <- ty bahaha

that was sarcasm ... :D:D
I haven't said anything about para script, but once again, who the fuck are you?

Man you want to show,you are god here,but rly u are not.When we rushing,you guys don't know what to do.Look the movie and enjoy.

We won ob with crashed ventrilo,no more...

Man you want to show,you are god here,but rly u are not.When we rushing,you guys don't know what to do.Look the movie and enjoy.

We won ob with crashed ventrilo,no more...
I dont facking care, give me ur in-game name lmao! afraid?!

Wojownicz Druid?

You can now tell me,how noob I'm :)) I'm listen now

uhm I don't use Elf bot and I'm sure alot of my team doesn't.

I had a noob moment and was just gonna flame that you made up my words, then I realise that is what was written to me :p (about the level 450s spamming)

uhm I don't use Elf bot and I'm sure alot of my team doesn't.

I had a noob moment and was just gonna flame that you made up my words, then I realise that is what was written to me :p (about the level 450s spamming)
lol, Its the tibicam that shows ur name, It was dzumior that wrote to you. anyway, Your the only one in Hotsteppers that doesnt use Elfbot <.<

lol, I dont belive u are wojo, because if you are you shouldn't be talking cuz u did nothing last night lmao :p

Yes I did nothing :)) But why u died 2 times? My para feels good.

And u shouldn't be talking here cus u just know how to spam ue and go out with dash.;)

You guys always talking much here,and on yestarday ob going out like chickens.

Yes I did nothing :)) But why u died 2 times? My para feels good.

And u shouldn't be talking here cus u just know how to spam ue and go out with dash.;)

You guys always talking much here,and on yestarday ob going out like chickens.
lol? Look at the tibicam, See ur name anywhere? no ...And just look at the tibicam and you see whos the one using dash + spam ue's lmao! hahahahahaha :D!! HAHAHHAHahhhahHHAhhahaha and now PL laugh - HUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHEU

You are most idiot i've ever seen here really ;)

If u are guys the best guild,why u lose ob,why u going out like chickens?

Wanna ob today again?or scared?

You are most idiot i've ever seen here really ;)

If u are guys the best guild,why u lose ob,why u going out like chickens?

Wanna ob today again?or scared?
LMAO! This was the third time we had a ob vs ur guys, and EVERY ob you have been going to ank dragons, so stop calling us noobs and go ob noob, and GO OB WITH UR TEAM! not randoms!

Back