• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1.3] Skill Rates per vocation/skillLevel mod

GoMati

Reaction score
Hiya guys!

Most of the time lurker here but I've been having some fun with TFS 1.3 lately and decided to fiddle with xKrazyx's skill rates mod in order to make it a little bit more customizable. This should allow you to freely modify skill rate curve on your server for each vocation.

Rules/Caveats:
  • I am not supporting this mod in any way and your mileage may vary: you may take it as-is and customize any way you want, but I am not responsible for any damage you create.
  • This is working fine in TFS 1.3 and should be working on TFS 1.2, but nothing's guaranteed (especially since it uses vocation IDs and I have them set up just the same way as TFS 1.3 has by default).
  • This is working MULTIPLICATIVELY with your magic/skill rates! I am having my rates 1x so there's no issue, but keep in mind if you have server-wide rate of 3x and skill rate of 5x set in the script then it means you have 15x effective rate. Keep that in mind.
  • Promoted vocations are using tables of non-promoted counterparts. This can be changed within the script (you need basic lua coder's knowledge ;) ).

If you're accepting this - HERE'S THE MOD LINK

Enjoy!

Back