• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1.5] Nekiro 8.6 fluids, vials, jugs, etc. cause crashes and wrong behaviour

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi again! There's many threads about this, I had found a solution for this before but it was done via sprites / .otb editing. Now I started to use cipsoft 8.6 client again and been struggling a lot with this. Fluids really doesn't work, mugs cause crashes and vials just doesn't change their sprite while being filled. Tried many configurations that I tracked on github but doesn't seems to make a good change. This really need testing and further solution!

Thread tracking

Github tracking
In my attempts, I have done some screenshots:

a) Here the vial fills, but it doesn't change its sprite.
image.png

image.png

b) An attachment of the bug when creating mugs:
image.png

c) Another attachment
1676823819509.png

Someone knows how to deal with this? Thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

After taking a look into it. Theres some stuff I can add to the post...

The items.otb seems to have wrong stuff. I opened it on ItemEditor 0.4 and this happened:
1. This is the attributes for a mug, it works well, with casks and everything is working just fine
1676834790936.png

2. By default the vial comes with this attributes
1676834878738.png

3. I wanted to change the type to "fluid" but it didn't worked after I saved the items.otb, that crashes the cipsoft client.
1676834944789.png

Not sure, but pheraps this is a items.otb bug. Any ideas of how this can be fixed? I'll try other servers items.otb to see if I have some luck.
Regards!

Last edited:
If the problem is the sprite, you must edit the item in object build and reload in item editor, you should never change an item attribute in item editor, just reload