• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

We are trying to get it up and running but we can only see the char list, if we connect we cannot. It wont let us in :/ Try for yourself, elythia.zapto.org:7174

What a tfs you used to compile this datapack? I have tfs 3.2 and can't run file .exe :/

@Static_ I've already compiled, thanks for tip.
TFS included to this datapack was called "tfs-sdk-3.2" that's why I was thinking this is version 3.2 - I'm newbie with that :D

Today I tried to run this server, setted up config file, database etc but when I am running file .exe there is an issue after loading map

bQTUz80.png

Does anyone knows how to fix this? I tried to run as admin, tried 6 different libmysql.dll files and there is still no results :/

@Static_ I've already compiled, thanks for tip.
TFS included to this datapack was called "tfs-sdk-3.2" that's why I was thinking this is version 3.2 - I'm newbie with that :D

Today I tried to run this server, setted up config file, database etc but when I am running file .exe there is an issue after loading map

bQTUz80.png

Does anyone knows how to fix this? I tried to run as admin, tried 6 different libmysql.dll files and there is still no results :/
You got no otbm file in ur world folder

1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>c:\users\cash america\desktop\otxserver-new-master\src\otpch.h(45): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Why can not I create items with the god?
because you need to change your account type to 5 in database
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>c:\users\cash america\desktop\otxserver-new-master\src\otpch.h(45): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
make sure you include the tfs 3.2 sdk in the project settings under c++ directories (you can set it by default in additional include directories, or use the path environment variable it makes by default when you click the batch file)

make sure you include the tfs 3.2 sdk in the project settings under c++ directories (you can set it by default in additional include directories, or use the path environment variable it makes by default when you click the batch file)
ahh ok thanks

btw would you know what map editor for this

Back