• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

no money... only we are using a anti-leecher system... if u need a best version, u need contribute with pull requests and commits...
what kind of leechers? I'm not taking anything nor adding stuff but always trying to help with basic errors.
Maybe just invite me

We are offering a simple version, because there are many people just like parasites sucking the effort of others, so who wants to have access to the complete content, just be generous correcting any fault even though it is very simple, we need active people who are in the open tibia nonprofit and advancing in the knowledge so that we can continue updating and keeping us close to what cipsoft has been launching!

what kind of leechers? I'm not taking anything nor adding stuff but always trying to help with basic errors.
Maybe just invite me
send-me pm

Last edited by a moderator:
no money... only we are using a anti-leecher system... if u need a best version, u need contribute with pull requests and commits...

how someone will commits/pull if they do not have access, my son?
I just think that this thread should be closed because it is no longer a open sourcer.

I'm not into OTX development anyways but privating a repository of a software built and licensed with GPL 2.0 is a shame for this community.

If you want to fork it and privatize: No problems at all, you're free to do whatever you want to, but now asking for money on an "OPEN TIBIA COMMUNITY" for people to have access is pretty low (A friend just told me he got an offer for paying over 200 euros just to get access to these files).

By the way, you complain about leechers, it's what open source software is built for, no one is obligated to contribute at all.

Sincerely,
Okke.

just do not use otx its a shit just wait for tfs release
oh yeah!

I'm not into OTX development anyways but privating a repository of a software built and licensed with GPL 2.0 is a shame for this community.

If you want to fork it and privatize: No problems at all, you're free to do whatever you want to, but now asking for money on an "OPEN TIBIA COMMUNITY" for people to have access is pretty low (A friend just told me he got an offer for paying over 200 euros just to get access to these files).

By the way, you complain about leechers, it's what open source software is built for, no one is obligated to contribute at all.

Sincerely,
Okke.
i have opened a free repository for all... in same link!

this is waste of time, anyone will post the "private" content.. :confused:

+1
i have opened a free repo in same link...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guy's Can some1 who got this server to work contact me on the Discord : -l--RACE--l-#6518 (just copy)
From what I see I've got a common issue Screenshot

If some1 can Please provide me your's config/config.phpand login.php that works with the client 11.46

For some reason i can't login using pass from my database, anyone knows what's the problem? (Also 0 errors while logging in)

For some reason I'm connecting with client version 10, but when I try to connect with version 11.49.5884 (provided on repo) I got stuck.

When my login.php 'tutorial' variable is set to true then client runs the tutorial, but I got crashed by opening a monster corpse.
Then, if I set 'tutorial' variable to false, I simply can't connect to the server.
I've already tried a few 11.x versions, modifying the client.exe file by chaning the RSA Key and webService address. Also tried to use IP Changer (as well provided on repo) to change client's info.
Nothing works in order to login the server.

Does someone having the same problem to connect to the server?
Currently my definitions.h and distro are pointed to 11.73 version, and I don't if I have to use this specific version even tough the repo provides the version 11.49 that I mensioned before

For some reason I'm connecting with client version 10, but when I try to connect with version 11.49.5884 (provided on repo) I got stuck.

When my login.php 'tutorial' variable is set to true then client runs the tutorial, but I got crashed by opening a monster corpse.
Then, if I set 'tutorial' variable to false, I simply can't connect to the server.
I've already tried a few 11.x versions, modifying the client.exe file by chaning the RSA Key and webService address. Also tried to use IP Changer (as well provided on repo) to change client's info.
Nothing works in order to login the server.

Does someone having the same problem to connect to the server?
Currently my definitions.h and distro are pointed to 11.73 version, and I don't if I have to use this specific version even tough the repo provides the version 11.49 that I mensioned before

The login.php has changed over different versions of the game, older ones don't include the protected ports, newer ones do etc, I don't think anyone has publicly released the updated login.php and packets for the newer version.
Not that what i have found anyways.

The login.php has changed over different versions of the game, older ones don't include the protected ports, newer ones do etc, I don't think anyone has publicly released the updated login.php and packets for the newer version.
Not that what i have found anyways.

I had the same problem. It's in the executable.

Hello,

I Climbed the server without problems, but I am unable to connect with the client on the server.
What version of the client should I use to be able to connect? Any tips?

When I soon I do the tutorial, after the connection failure and returns to the beginning of the tutorial

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,

I Climbed the server without problems, but I am unable to connect with the client on the server.
What version of the client should I use to be able to connect? Any tips?

When I soon I do the tutorial, after the connection failure and returns to the beginning of the tutorial

Thank you

same here

Back