• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.10] Ab'Dendriel NEW LOOK + Draconia 99% Tracked!

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
Hello!^_^

Used SharpMapTracker v0.8.3 to track.

To find the map:
ctrl+f 9043

Needs(?) to be opened with with import map function.

Tracked whole Ab'Dendriel, just the big castle missing and one house underground next to the boat. Everything in Hellgate is tracked, including the new quest, The Repenters, Great quest! Draconia is also 100% tracked. All doors are locked though, no need for having them open if your server doesnt have the quest.

Also contain the Forsaken Mine - cyclops version. Awesome idea by cipsoft!

Key info
*No Houses added.
*All Trash removed from houses.
*All(?) PZ Zones added.
*Fixed signs in the city.
*Locked all(?) doors.
*Alot spawn missing + duplicated.

Report bugs and i will fix it when i got time!

Bonus screenshots
CvGritr.png
K2TqZIF.png

SpFHTqS.png
dGy1z2u.png

sxROnf1.png
6LvWJoF.png

Sharing is caring :ninja:
Mega mirror: Ab'Dendriel NEW 2013/08/13

Take care!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Were there any changes in Draconia? I didn't notice any when I ran through on my own character, but I could have overlooked something.

A few bugs:

There should be protection zones surrounding the lifts.
The sign on the dock does not say anything.

I'll continue to look for bugs and update this post, but as of now I don't really see any :)

Were there any changes in Draconia? I didn't notice any when I ran through on my own character, but I could have overlooked something.
No not really, though there are alot of servers dont have the updated undergroud, also it is a new chest up on the top. :)

A few bugs:

There should be protection zones surrounding the lifts.
The sign on the dock does not say anything.

I'll continue to look for bugs and update this post, but as of now I don't really see any :)
Thanks for your report :) the PZ and sign has been fixed.

Also, some signs i cant fix. Why?
uNuX8zt.png
rbVencQ.png

New download link

Ab'Dendriel NEW 2013/08/13
also updated in main post! cheers

We will see Alvanea, Its some high-level monsters there and im only level 49 :p

Also, some signs i cant fix. Why?
RME derped and it derped hard.
It dropped support for newer signs and nobody really knows why.
It's otb-sided so if you want RME to input text you have to modify your items.otb (copy working sign parameters).

It's otb-sided so if you want RME to input text you have to modify your items.otb (copy working sign parameters).

ah that sux. no idea ho to do that ;<

Can someone link me the new items.otb so I can actually load the map with these new items? xD

tryed a lot of things, it's something with rme, not with items.otb

Thanks Zkum, really cool that you tracking latest version. Keep on releasing since i will use them ^^

I dont suppose someone could tell me the temple position? My map editor isn't working for some reason. WHen I try and log in I get this error "[Error - IOLoginData::loadPlayer] 'player' has Town ID 0 which doesn't exist."

Back