• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 10-15 Beta testers for Unknown Project

Name: Jose Manuel
Time played tibia: 2 Years playing rl, and 1years host my own's servers and 2 years playing a lot of servers(rpg, tp, low rates, high rates, customs, real map...)
What kind of servers do you enjoy?: All types of servers, but i enjoy more the rpg
Extra: im from venezuela, i speak mainly spanish, but i speak english too...i like test! I like can help and try new experiences, quests, maps and mainly help xD!... :D

Due some delay we decided that the beta test will start at 1/9 2011. So applys still open untill then.

[Name:] Richard Forsström
[Age:] 18
[Time played tibia:] 9 years
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg)] I enjoy all kind of server, I believe he server will be fun depending who is playing and how serious the server is.
[Extra:] I might be able to find all kind of bugs and Im also the guy with humor so I believe the beta players will have a fun time!

esfomeado, Thanos, shockah, kCAB and norse123 are the ones beeing accepted rest denied. Pm me your msn within 1 week or you will loose your spot

Just in case. If your still looking for...

Name: Ibrahim Durar
Time played tibia: RealTibia 2004-2010 with breaks. OTS like 2-3years
What kind of servers do you enjoy?: Pve-Pvp with rpg feeling. Low-Midrate servs(like level 201 x2-x5 rate)
Extra: Im from germany and i speak 3 languages. english,german,turkish.
I worked for several Servers(like Syphera,Real-war.ath.cx,Legenderia) in different positions. GM's, Mapper(just fixing and decoration),tutor.

[Name:] OZKL, Jocke in real life.
[age:] I am 16 years old.
[Time played tibia:] I have suprisingly been playing Tibia since earlier than 7.1, started playing ot's when they came out in 7.1
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg) It totaly depends on the map, TP maps is okay if there are funny quests/hunting areas, but I love to explore and hunt on an RPG map.
[extra:] I can spend alot of time at the computer each day, and i'm also a very good counter-strike player! :]

Name: Baimasin
Time played tibia: for 6 years
What kind of servers do you enjoy? All good servers.
[Extra:]i know scripting and also online almost all day. Worked as Gm in many servers before.

[Name:]Alan
[age:]17
[Time played tibia:]6 years
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg) I love rpg's with some teleports.
[extra:]I have been tell you things to add, opinions about the server and I have been waiting a long time. I can think of good ideas and features and sprite.

[Name:]Ricardo
[age:]18
[Time played tibia:] 7
[What kind of servers do you enjoy? (tp/rpg):] rpg like tibia-rl
[extra:]i have been host in 5 ot with 100/250 people, gm in many servers, i know scripting, also I speak English, Spanish and a little Portuguese

Back
Top Bottom