• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.75 Evolution

Would you play it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddit1

Experienced G'
Reaction score
300 TPs
100 Quests
Dungeons & Raids
Many AUTO Events etc.

I really don't care if there are 100 or 300 teleports, its more about well the server is thought through and maintaining challenging elements.

Also, how do you plan to make the server 10.75?

I really don't care if there are 100 or 300 teleports, its more about well the server is thought through and maintaining challenging elements.

Also, how do you plan to make the server 10.75?
Its already 10.75 :p I just need a qualified mapper :b

Anyone who considers reddit1's servers should look at his past. His history consists of stealing work from others such as his current site from his signature which uses images from Necronia and relaunching his Evo-Europe server every couple months after earning money off of it (See his current donation shop) while also changing his alias every time he is banned or has his reputation tarnished. He has also tried to host a copy of Necronia's site (Original threads were called Cinara and were taken down but mods still have a version of it). Look at the facebook page for proof of this. He used to go under the alias Vanessa in hopes to have others help him, including stating that Cykotitan is helping him on everything he works on when Cykotitan has not visited OTland since March of 2014. There are other countless amounts of evidence about this, all you need to do is investigate his forum posts and what ots he has made, such as Evo-Europe, Cinara, Frostcores, Warcores, and Quomora to name a few. (All made within a year)

Steer clear of "Venessa's" servers and money grabbing ways.

Images in case he decides to remove them from the Facebook page(s): Picture one, Picture two, Picture three, and Picture four.

edit: I just realized you are unable to even say 3vo-3urope with e's. That should tell you all you need to know about him and this community.

Funny guy. Cykotitan left otland for reasons like this And yes he is helping me! Qumora isnt my server? Oh, do you or kris have a license for that layout? NO. if you didnt know i even put the link of necronia in the footer. Jealous kids.

Funny guy. Cykotitan left otland for reasons like this And yes he is helping me! Qumora isnt my server? Oh, do you or kris have a license for that layout? NO. if you didnt know i even put the link of necronia in the footer. Jealous kids.
“You will never find the real truth among people that are insecure or have egos to protect. Truth over time becomes either guarded or twisted as their perspective changes; it changes with the seasons of their shame, love, hope or pride.”

lol. either way dude, point is. If you wanna create a OT, don't even bother having donation items.. at all. Gain some reputation for creating good servers, not gaining bad rep for having a p2w ot

P2W? Play games and events ingame get coins and buy gear? Wheres the problem?

Anyone who considers reddit1's servers should look at his past. His history consists of stealing work from others such as his current site from his signature which uses images from Necronia and relaunching his ********** server every couple months after earning money off of it (See his current donation shop) while also changing his alias every time he is banned or has his reputation tarnished. He has also tried to host a copy of Necronia's site (Original threads were called Cinara and were taken down but mods still have a version of it). Look at the facebook page for proof of this. He used to go under the alias Vanessa in hopes to have others help him, including stating that Cykotitan is helping him on everything he works on when Cykotitan has not visited OTland since March of 2014. There are other countless amounts of evidence about this, all you need to do is investigate his forum posts and what ots he has made, such as **********, Cinara, Frostcores, Warcores, and Quomora to name a few. (All made within a year)

Steer clear of "Venessa's" servers and money grabbing ways.

Images in case he decides to remove them from the Facebook page(s): Picture one, Picture two, Picture three, and Picture four.

edit: I just realized you are unable to even say 3vo-3urope with e's. That should tell you all you need to know about him and this community.
Also note that his current layout is stolen from highexp.eu

No. It was made by a polish guy which released it to public.

No. It was made by a polish guy which released it to public.
Yes, I'm sure as fuck that's why it says "Copyright © 2010 - 2014 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved." in the footer of your website.

CxMtsq9.jpg

Yes, I'm sure as fuck that's why it says "Copyright © 2010 - 2014 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved." in the footer of your website.
So? It was released like that.
CxMtsq9.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen this layout on deviantart or some free HTML and -CSS layout website, either way if it has been released could you link it?

Seems cykotitan was a great guy\girl, everybody seems to miss cykotitan.

Thats not relevant, that layout does not come with "Copyright © 2010 - 2014 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved." which proves it being copied

Even the gallery pictures r taken from highexp

@reddit1
Theres no point in stealing others layout

The layout has been released to the public, nobody has sole right to have it. Although, the images/content can be copyrighted I guess.

Reasons why nobody should play:
1) Your reputation
2) Evolution map
3) Cykotitan is not helping you.

Cykotitan is smart, if he was really wasting his time supporting your projects he would have simply used his reputation to promote those projects instead of letting you speak.
The fact that he did not lose a single word which would clear any doubt, speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back