• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Have Live? to connect with my friend?
Yes, on data/menubar.xml
Look:
Code:
    <!--
    <menu name="$Live">
        <item name="$Host Server" action="LIVE_START" help="Start a live mapping session (as the host)."/>
        <item name="$Join Server" action="LIVE_JOIN" help="Join a live mapping session."/>
        <item name="$Leave Server" action="LIVE_CLOSE" help="Leave this live mapping session."/>
    </menu>
    -->

Put:
Code:
    <menu name="$Live">
        <item name="$Host Server" action="LIVE_START" help="Start a live mapping session (as the host)."/>
        <item name="$Join Server" action="LIVE_JOIN" help="Join a live mapping session."/>
        <item name="$Leave Server" action="LIVE_CLOSE" help="Leave this live mapping session."/>
    </menu>

Use last version, the TFS official OTB fix the errors

Strange thing is that ingame it looks like it should, but in RME it does still show black tiles, aswell as the error about the itemid.

Strange thing is that ingame it looks like it should, but in RME it does still show black tiles, aswell as the error about the itemid.

That is absolutely not strange as that just means that the items.otb you use for the map editor is not the same as the one you use for the server.
Replace the items.otb located in RME's 10.76 folder with the items.otb you find in your TFS data pack and those errors will be gone.

That is absolutely not strange as that just means that the items.otb you use for the map editor is not the same as the one you use for the server.
Replace the items.otb located in RME's 10.76 folder with the items.otb you find in your TFS data pack and those errors will be gone.

They are both based on the TFS otb so I doubt that.

Hey guys, I was wondering, is there a way too add all the new graphics (walls,grounds, structures,interiro/exterior) to the wallbrush menu/doodadbrush/groundbrush menus.. I havent used rme in a LONG time.. can somebody please explain, it would make my life a lot easier,

u teach me how to doo it, ill make it and re-upload with all new sprites on brushes for a more user friendly interface...
scrolling through raw pallete too use the new graphics is a B!@TCH!

What should I do? Should I have the official RME 2.2 installed and then replace these files on the RME folder?
Or should I just run this RME.exe on?

Because if I just run the RME.exe, I have to manually load the otbm file everytime... I can't just click on the otbm file and open the RME (with the otbm loaded) right away.

But if I replace the original files with the ones downloaded, this problem is solved, however I am no longer able to load -house and -spawn files from the otbm that I just opened.

Anyone knows how to fix this or how to properly install this 10.76 RME?
Thanks in advance!

Hi. Sorry for my english I hope you will understand me.
I want to add some extensions to this version of remere but it's in .rar folder and it's not installable so there won't be an extension folder in %appdata% and it won't work when i put files in extensions folder which is in remere's folder on my desktop. Can you tell me how to solve this problem to get extensions work? Should I install old versions of remere and replace old files with new ones? Tell me what to do please :]

What should I do? Should I have the official RME 2.2 installed and then replace these files on the RME folder?
Or should I just run this RME.exe on?

Because if I just run the RME.exe, I have to manually load the otbm file everytime... I can't just click on the otbm file and open the RME (with the otbm loaded) right away.

But if I replace the original files with the ones downloaded, this problem is solved, however I am no longer able to load -house and -spawn files from the otbm that I just opened.

Anyone knows how to fix this or how to properly install this 10.76 RME?
Thanks in advance!
Remove the old RME and extract this somewhere.
You can set the .exe as standard for the .otbm file.

I don't know if someone would be interested in this, but I had to open a 9.83 map once and got the data about it.

983 folder

Code:
        <client name="9.83" otb="9.83" visible="true" data_directory="983">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="9.83"/>
            <data datversion="9.6" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x51407B67" spr="0x51407BC7"/>
        </client>

And also, better 740 and 760 folders without items.otb.

Worked here dude, thanks.

is anyone able to get to remeres website? It wont load for me or does anyone have a live editor version for 10.76 that they could link,or maybe upload one?

Back