• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Can we get sources anywhere? I'd like to have mapeditor in OSx

How can I find those lines <data format="10.57" dat="0x000037DF" spr="0x54F03CE9"/>

Hey, Ive got a liitle problem with RME.
When I place some creature then in editor I saw only white human outfit instead of that creature:
e66cc67830.png

Looks like bosses and special creatures are right but the rest is not :/
How can I fix this?

When I place some creature then in editor I saw only white human outfit instead of that creature:
e66cc67830.png

How can I fix this?
This only occurs in RME. Ingame the creature outfits will be correct and not white mages.

What do i do to get this stuff working? when i launch the program it says: Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your tibia 8.20 - 8.31 installation folder? do i need to have a tibia 820 client installed to be able to map a map for any client? please help! :D

hello, i was mapping on remeres when all of a sudden it all went red. then i closed without saving (so the map wouldnt be stuck that way, however when i opened it back up it just was all white. if I tap f10 it will go back to normal (i think that is screenshot?) can anyone tell me how to fix?

I've just downloaded it and using client version 10.76. I see the editor becomes extremely slow when i try to map big terrain extensions with all the zoom out. Is that normal?
Many would say is my pc, but i think is pretty enough hardware to handle it:
amd-fx 8350 (8 cores, 4ghz)
16gb ram 1600mhz
nvidia gtx 760 2gb
11 therabytes divided among 5 hdds (don't ask :p )
lastest nvidia drivers, i don't remember the ver. But i updated them a week ago.
windows 7 sp1 x64

Any suggestion? am i the only one with this issue?

I've just downloaded it and using client version 10.76. I see the editor becomes extremely slow when i try to map big terrain extensions with all the zoom out. Is that normal?
Many would say is my pc, but i think is pretty enough hardware to handle it:
amd-fx 8350 (8 cores, 4ghz)
16gb ram 1600mhz
nvidia gtx 760 2gb
11 therabytes divided among 5 hdds (don't ask :p )
lastest nvidia drivers, i don't remember the ver. But i updated them a week ago.
windows 7 sp1 x64

Any suggestion? am i the only one with this issue?
yeah it's pretty normal
or at least it is for me

I'm having troubles with RME on windows, i download 10.76 client, but i have to uncheck the "check dat verify" to make the progam "load" the maps. And it misses some tiles.

e66cc67830.png

How can I fix this?
import the monsters from your data files (that is assuming you have a distro/data pack downloaded)

I'm having troubles with RME on windows, i download 10.76 client, but i have to uncheck the "check dat verify" to make the progam "load" the maps. And it misses some tiles.
Anyone? I want to map on 10.76

Am I the only one that has been having the problem that if you for an example want to check on the floor 5, you got to press on floor 8? Have been having this for months (sadly don't remeber what version and so on I first downloaded) but even now with updates it's still the same for me, it's really iritating! Anyone got a solution for that?

Never mind, downloaded from the official remere's website and re-installed, works as it should now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back