• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77+ - TFS 1.2] The Forgotten [WAR] Server v1.1 (UPDATED 17/12/15)

There's something wrong with the frag rewards, players aren't either receiving skulls or "Kills" only deaths. Did I do something wrong?
Also assassin star is being removed if used as weapon, but items.xml hasn't the line that removes ammo. This is the only ammo that is being removed.
Everything else is working fine.

There's something wrong with the frag rewards, players aren't either receiving skulls or "Kills" only deaths. Did I do something wrong?
Also assassin star is being removed if used as weapon, but items.xml hasn't the line that removes ammo. This is the only ammo that is being removed.
Everything else is working fine.
Every kind of ammunition is being removed if used as weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

Is there any Compilation that I could use to run this server? I can't compile because any guide that I follow step by step makes me a correct compilation. Could someone help me with this? I mean I want a compilation to run this server as I follow the guides from the main post and failing on my visual studio by various mistakes.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

I downloaded it and extracted on my server. When I run it it doesn't make anything. Like it open and closes suddenly.

What should I just have to do?

I downloaded it and extracted on my server. When I run it it doesn't make anything. Like it open and closes suddenly.

What should I just have to do?
I solved it by changing the reward.lua file, you can find the post by searching for fragreward.lua
I guess you're using a later version than the files given in this post

Dude there is no way i cant get this working for TFS 1.0 [10.41]? it would save me so much time.

Back