• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77] Thoughts about Custom Rookgaard (various map+quests), weekly updates project?

Nice idea or sucky idea? :)

• Very nice, i would play.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nice, but noting to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe? i dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, stop that directly, wont be any good.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Johan Ulveus

Nice guy always try to help :)
Reaction score
Hey! :p

I'm thinking about starting a new project i havent seen on otlist for a while.
This real-map and all copypasted customs tbh make me sick~
Have been in-active on ot's for almost 4 years, but still im intrested.
To play and find people with same interests, also its a great community to learn to know new people.

What would people think about:

A whole new OT with clientversion 10.76/10.77 (No name decided yet), a whole new experience of playing.
Map: Rookgard contient with various quests/mission, level gates and bosses/ordinary npc and monster, might use tp's for fast reaching to the spawns (not decided yet)
Also with traning monks, and offline train, and ofcourse rashid & djinns seller.
Skill rate set to maybe 30x skills, 7x magic and 3x loot, also maybe some faster spawn, 2/3x?
Nearly all the feutures from tfs 1.0 and maybe later on with cast/live stream?
In the future some new customs spells for all vocations.
Start level would be 10, and there would be no protection level (fun noobwars) :)
Exp stage maybe will be set from 400x lowered to 2x over 500+
Daily/weekly updates with new areas, monster.
In the future if people wish, maybe adding paid hunting spots/grounds.

Botting allowed or not? Thats the question?

HOSTING:
Will be hosted 24/7 on a real dedicated server in sweden, with the "famous" DDoS Protection of course, not any "home" computer.
Also it will provide fast connection (1gbit) and multiple firewalls, but 99.99% free from lags.
No unecessary server resets.
Active and nicely staff members (Also in search of it, more info down the thread)
Absolutely no powerabusers of their power.

Webpage:
The webpage and shop will be easy ones, cheap points and at beginning only real tibia items ~
Like this one but maybe some other logo & ofcourse the servername~

otpage.png

Staff:

Johan (Mapper, scripter)
Waldek (Mapper)
(Empty position 2+ ppls) - Scripter in LUA/XML/PHP (also knowledge of mysql/Database is just +)
(Empty position 1 ppl) - Website developer
(Empty Position 3 ppls) - In-game support, tutors/gamemasters

So then my question is..

What would OTPLAYERS think of this project? Is it worth spend money on?!

(Didn't do this thread for any advertisement!)
Tell me your thoughts and tips, also if you intrested in joining the team, give me a msg
!

Regards, Johan & Waldek

Last edited:
In the future if people wish, maybe adding paid hunting spots/grounds.

Please don't... And allowing botting is not a good idea.

The concept in itself could work as long as the weekly updates adds sufficient content to keep the players busy with something to do.

Please don't... And allowing botting is not a good idea.

The concept in itself could work as long as the weekly updates adds sufficient content to keep the players busy with something to do.

Thanks for the fast reply.
We will then do update of the maps every week, and also various quest rooms, the server wont be overcrowded with "super" donates or something like that, We also might add some spells from time to time, and also some new weapons/monsters/bosses ~
I am self against botting, so i prefer not allow it, beccause it ruins server, i might tolerate train afk at monks with some kind of macro. (?)

Back