• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.79] Rising Continents

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Rising Continents - 10.79

Old Thread: Rising Continents - 9.80

It's like I am not mapping a lot, I guess like an hour a month but for those of you who are still following this:

Many things have changed since the last release,
- new secret pathings,
- new desert areas,
- rookgaard got smaller,
- the whole desert city has been revamped and
- many bugs (due to converting to 10.79) got fixed

Not a big deal, since I haven't invested to much time.

- following release: next release
- not planned soon: lack of inspiration, would be cool if someone has an idea (something like an orc fortress)
- not within the next releases: not to be shown until it's done (probably in like 1000 years)

- underground areas are planned and will be started as soon as the surface is completed (after the "following" release)

Updated Minimap:
AGpLE0i.png

Some more impressions (almost only new areas):

KZLlfbA.png

KKyyHuq.png

UdJ5Z0.png

dNNlEL2.png

6-KmRZe.png

jk3Cs23.png

JKVx_5w.png

fbTpGl.png

Gl42k7q.png

2qmaMsC.png

sUur7c2.png

Greetings
Blackstone

Attachments

• Rising-Continents_28-1-2017_by-Blackstone.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 573 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Great release!!!
Just pointing out you needn't be registered at OtlandCloud to dl :)

Oh could you update it to a diffrent RME version? My RME is not supporting 10.79, maybe convert it to a later version?

Could you reupload this? The link just sends me to an otlandcloud maintenance message and have been for a few days that I have tried. Thanks in advance.

I have checked it out and I have to say it is beautiful, but I would prefer rather one big city and maybe one small village in the desert. but its good too

Man this looks super cool nice work, might use this as a base for a new project im working on

Back