• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.80+ Grimvale Full + Medusa Tower + Hero Fortress

Hello
One noob question.

If i download those maps and put them into data > world, it will work?

I,m using 10.77 rl map

You need the RME editor and import this map for your map.

Ok, done and working, but without monsters, i saw on the file the spawn.xml, but dunno how to import.
I know i,m noob on this, but thanks anyway

people like you are the ones who contribute on comunnity growing

Ok, done and working, but without monsters, i saw on the file the spawn.xml, but dunno how to import.
I know i,m noob on this, but thanks anyway

people like you are the ones who contribute on comunnity growing

You need import monsters too, and need the monsters in your datapack too and they will appear

thread readers

If you are noob like me and dont know how to import here i left you how i did it:
I opened my map with RME editor, then I import the map (in this case medusa tower) that viking posted
Then i click on import monsters/npcs. I went to my ot folder->Data->Monsters and I selected serpent spawn

Idk why but behemots and medusas appeared in the tower too xd. Now i have it full working

thread readers

If you are noob like me and dont know how to import here i left you how i did it:
I opened my map with RME editor, then I import the map (in this case medusa tower) that viking posted
Then i click on import monsters/npcs. I went to my ot folder->Data->Monsters and I selected serpent spawn

Idk why but behemots and medusas appeared in the tower too xd. Now i have it full working

Because there have the monsters behe and medusa too.. its fine

Back