• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10.9+ anti cheat client ?

would you play cheat secured ot 10.9+?

• hell yeah

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • playing manually in 2017? hell no

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

The Avalanche

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have simple question.
Is it even possible to make 10.9+ client which would be unbotable (what a word) fully protected from known bots ? Am I crazy right know? I guess i am but i miss old times when botting wasnt that common.. i dont play real tibia since its pay2win. also its about pvp system which imo is retarded on right now (except retro pvp's wheres dominando mostly).. if not, is it possible to protect server from 100% afks? if i remember on shadowcores 100%afks was illegal damn it was good ot, these wars.. oh.

Peace!

you are crazy right know, buddy
closest thing to antibot is otclient

these are based on graphic's so ye its kind of problematic, but you can prevent ot from 100% afks somehow? i thought about auto message from engine, which you have to respond, and the message would be like "how much is 3+8" you write 11 and you are free for some time

these are based on graphic's so ye its kind of problematic, but you can prevent ot from 100% afks somehow? i thought about auto message from engine, which you have to respond, and the message would be like "how much is 3+8" you write 11 and you are free for some time
Do you really think it's gonna protect your client aganist bots? Honestly you should make modal window appear with the message: "Hey, are you a bot?" and buttons yes/no. Thats gonna protect your client 100%%%%555

its impossible and u let less people bot = people get hacked downloading bots otherwise you can just hire GMs that can maintain that
^up that can be scripted to click Yes but maybe opening some link with server scripted captcha key

Back