• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] OT MADNESS REVIVAL PROJECT

Will you tune in?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
OTMADNESS REVIVAL THREAD
Hello OTLand! Over the next few months I will be working on a project to bring one of the most ground breaking high rate custom OTS back, I guarantee those who have played it an excelled in it could agree with that. The reason why I'm bringing this OT back was because this server was very dear to me, it was the server that honestly made me aspire to learn C/C++ and Lua, and in all honesty. I think the amount of RL map servers is just disgusting, when I started on playing OTs (about 8 years ago I think?) there was a handful of RL map servers, but now it's clear to me that the creativity in the community is dying. I applaud the few custom OT's that are still alive, I just want everyone to experience the great times I had on a great OT.

What was OTMadness?
For those of you who don't know what OTmadness is, OTmadness was a high rate custom OT based of Tibia 8.10 client, developed by Slipra which I believe he goes by Xagul now. The point of OTmadness was to become an unstoppable force while competing with other players to get the top. This was an OT where you'd group up with friends and fight off enemies(Other players). OT Madness had 13 custom sets, all with very desirable attributes and a super challenging boss that you'd have to group up and defeat. It was based off an edited evolutions map (When evo was in its prime).

What I plan on doing to OTMadness?
With the amount of features that 10.90 can provide VS 8.10. I plan on giving this OT a face lift. New features like actual quests and a story line that needs to be followed (I have it written out already) Some minor adjustments(different set names that are more suitable) New vocations, New spells, New Monsters/Bosses, New Sets and A better map (Will still be evo don't be silly). I'm pretty much going to re create it and put the love back in it that it needed. I will do updates as constant as possible... but I cant give away all that I'm doing...Whats the fun in that?

THE SERVER WILL BE ALOT HARDER...SO ALL THE OTMADNESS PLAYERS BEWARE AND DON'T CRY !YOU WILL NOT HIT THE TOP AS QUICKLY!

I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL OTMADNESS 8.10 FILES(NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM)

!STAY TUNED KIDS I'll POST NON SPOILER UPDATES HERE!

Last edited:
Project Log
[Will update as much as possible]

June 12, 2016

• Public announcement
  • Initiated conversion from 8.10 to 10.90.
  • Changes to vocations.
  1. Removed "Druid". Merged the two vocations to one Mage class with two branches that will be earned (one healer and one DPS).
  2. Renamed some vocation and promotions.
  3. Some balancing.

Last edited:
Not sure if you're aware, but the 8.10 Original datapack was released.
So I have in matter of fact done my homework. You haven't.
If you look in the data pack section of the forums, That is not the original in any way.

If you can show me where you'd find the original files please do so.

What makes yours any different from the released one? Please, do tell.
The released one isn't anywhere near the actual scripts, that one was made by someone who had no idea what they were doing. Anyone who played the OT would know that. I have the copy that was made by Xagul/Shawn. If you were to compare that copy in the Data Packs section anywhere near his copy. That is an insult itself.

The released one isn't anywhere near the actual scripts, that one was made by someone who had no idea what they were doing. Anyone who played the OT would know that. I have the copy that was made by Xagul/Shawn. If you were to compare that copy in the Data Packs section anywhere near his copy. That is an insult itself.
please do point out the differences and why yours is special :)

Well before you talk that much about your project ,give the money back for the one who gave you the project :p, You bought it for 25$ from my friend and you just gave him 15$ and refund you 10$ so? You still own him a cash please bring them back to him stop being a thief, Lazy Boy.

Well before you talk that much about your project ,give the money back for the one who gave you the project :p, You bought it for 25$ from my friend and you just gave him 15$ and refund you 10$ so? You still own him a cash please bring them back to him stop being a thief, Lazy Boy.
Do I know you? I've had these files for years mate.

Do I know you? I've had these files for years mate.
Mate stop lying please :p, Well i will tell you why you are lying.
  1. Joined: Today and my friend sold it like 3 days before.
  2. And the way of talking seems like its not yours and if you had it since years why didn't you host it since this time?
  • Loser?!

Mate stop lying please :p, Well i will tell you why you are lying.
  1. Joined: Today and my friend sold it like 3 days before.
  2. And the way of talking seems like its not yours and if you had it since years why didn't you host it since this time?
  • Loser?!
I became inactive for sometime, I have no idea what you're talking about. Before accusing someone how about you figure out all the details? This is very unprofessional, as crimes go slander is illegal for a reason.

"
slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander""
@Mark @Ninja @Znote

I became inactive for sometime, I have no idea what you're talking about. Before accusing someone how about you figure out all the details? This is very unprofessional, as crimes go slander is illegal for a reason.

"
slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander""
If you were right, Why did you send a message for me? o_O still afraid, THIS IS THE TRUTH, and again i'm not lying and you are the one who is lying so?

OTMADNESS REVIVAL THREAD
Hello OTLand! Over the next few months I will be working on a project to bring one of the most ground breaking high rate custom OTS back, I guarantee those who have played it an excelled in it could agree with that. The reason why I'm bringing this OT back was because this server was very dear to me, it was the server that honestly made me aspire to learn C/C++ and Lua, and in all honesty. I think the amount of RL map servers is just disgusting, when I started on playing OTs (about 8 years ago I think?) there was a handful of RL map servers, but now it's clear to me that the creativity in the community is dying. I applaud the few custom OT's that are still alive, I just want everyone to experience the great times I had on a great OT.

What was OTMadness?
For those of you who don't know what OTmadness is, OTmadness was a high rate custom OT based of Tibia 8.10 client, developed by Slipra which I believe he goes by Xagul now. The point of OTmadness was to become an unstoppable force while competing with other players to get the top. This was an OT where you'd group up with friends and fight off enemies(Other players). OT Madness had 13 custom sets, all with very desirable attributes and a super challenging boss that you'd have to group up and defeat. It was based off an edited evolutions map (When evo was in its prime).

What I plan on doing to OTMadness?
With the amount of features that 10.90 can provide VS 8.10. I plan on giving this OT a face lift. New features like actual quests and a story line that needs to be followed (I have it written out already) Some minor adjustments(different set names that are more suitable) New vocations, New spells, New Monsters/Bosses, New Sets and A better map (Will still be evo don't be silly). I'm pretty much going to re create it and put the love back in it that it needed. I will do updates as constant as possible... but I cant give away all that I'm doing...Whats the fun in that?

THE SERVER WILL BE ALOT HARDER...SO ALL THE OTMADNESS PLAYERS BEWARE AND DON'T CRY !YOU WILL NOT HIT THE TOP AS QUICKLY!

I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL OTMADNESS 8.10 FILES(NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM)

!STAY TUNED KIDS I'll POST NON SPOILER UPDATES HERE!

You are just a poor scammer, You have made a lot of enemies in your latest days so you won't have a successful server no matter what you will do, Advertise/buy host do whatever you can, it won't last for a few days, I am not threatening you I am just advising you not to waste your time/money. Good luck kid.

How can players trust you in their donates/payments? If you are scamming people in 10-15$? Quit your project and continue scamming people maybe you'll earn more than what you might earn in your silly project.
I am and @Activity not calling you a scammer, We are sure of that, We are just locating that for the other members/players or maybe OTMadness fans. So stop acting like you are honorable.

If you were right, Why did you send a message for me? o_O still afraid, THIS IS THE TRUTH, and again i'm not lying and you are the one who is lying so?

You are just a poor scammer, You have made a lot of enemies in your latest days so you won't have a successful server no matter what you will do, Advertise/buy host do whatever you can, it won't last for a few days, I am not threatening you I am just advising you not to waste your time/money. Good luck kid.

I don't know whats going on with you two, I have no idea who you're talking about. This is ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I don't know either of you, never heard of you guys.

@Activity My message was to ask you to stop falsely accusing me. You can post the screen shots if you like :)

Back