• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] OT MADNESS REVIVAL PROJECT

Will you tune in?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[QUOTE

="Anonymity, post: 2366341, member: 216042"]You are just a poor scammer, You have made a lot of enemies in your latest days so you won't have a successful server no matter what you will do, Advertise/buy host do whatever you can, it won't last for a few days, I am not threatening you I am just advising you not to waste your time/money. Good luck kid.

I don't know whats going on with you two, I have no idea who you're talking about. This is ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I don't know either of you, never heard of you guys.

@Activity My message was to ask you to stop falsely accusing me. You can post the screen shots if you like :)[/QUOTE]

We could exactly post a screenshot If you didn't create a new account. "Our screenshots proves nothing against your new OTLand account." You were a little bit cautious before creating your thread/advertising your OTserver.

@Activity My message was to ask you to stop falsely accusing me. You can post the screen shots if you like :)
Well, You could say it right here in the post why did you send it in a conversation?, Well good luck with your project, As @Anonymity said
How can players trust you in their donates/payments? If you are scamming people in 10-15$?

I recommend not using the name "Otmadness" for your server.
Im pretty sure Xagul have stated that hes got nothing against people re-creating his servers aslong as they dont go by his servers name.

Feb 4, 1996 (Age: 20), You did the exact data of birth as your other OTLand account, That's a lapse step, It helped me to get sure it is you. Thanks poor scammer.

@Lilen is apparently limiting who can see his full profile now xD Seems like he got rekt by @Anonymity
rip 2016

@ontopic
Whats different from this, and the 8.10 datapack already released?

Last edited:
@Lilen is apparently limiting who can see his full profile now xD Seems like he got rekt by @Anonymity
rip 2016
Yeah, exactly maybe he'll change his data of birth now if it is possible. I believe I got scammed and he is now going to work on my own project/ideas and with my edited files, I don't know if there's anything to do but there's others working on the same project/client/map with much more experience so I am sure he got no chance of doing a successful server and If it happened many will seek to take it down for him.

Take your time and I will be waiting for you to put it on <3

Yeah, exactly maybe he'll change his data of birth now if it is possible. I believe I got scammed and he is now going to work on my own project/ideas and with my edited files, I don't know if there's anything to do but there's others working on the same project/client/map with much more experience so I am sure he got no chance of doing a successful server and If it happened many will seek to take it down for him.

He won't have a successful server with that attitude of his.
The guy literally sent me a message telling me how I've made an enemy lmfao. Hes so spooky

But yeah, gl with the server

LOL troll so hard
You r on your other account now? I guess Mark can check IPs to get sure it is you, "Now make a happy comments" Like "Great server waiting for it to be on" "Nice I hope it is on as soon as possible" etc.. make as possible as OTLand new accounts and comment for yourself, and when you start hosting make as possible as players and play with yourself or put them all afk in trainers to gain a new players record.

This is so childish, you get scammed and cry so you start falsely accusing people, also let the admins sort this out now please?

You r on your other account now? I guess Mark can check IPs to get sure it is you, "Now make a happy comments" Like "Great server waiting for it to be on" "Nice I hope it is on as soon as possible" etc.. make as possible as OTLand new accounts and comment for yourself, and when you start hosting make as possible as players and play with yourself or put them all afk in trainers to gain a new players record.

haha this is way to funny xD

This is so childish, you get scammed and cry so you start falsely accusing people, also let the admins sort this out now please?

It isn't childish, Opening your other account and commenting for yourself/own thread is the most childish behave I ever seen. and I am not crying If I am crying your PMs would be full of my messages now with "plz blablabla", but I am not PMing people like you trying to gain trust and to show them I am not a scammer. I did what I wanted and I said what I needed to say who wants to believe can do it and who don't want to believe it is his choice. BUT I know that every word I said me and @Activity are the truth.

Continue scamming people.
I warn any OTLand member to deal with that guy not for me, for you.
Good luck with your silly project.

Ouch too much hits in his head, I think he gonna cry alot because of being a stupid and made same birthday LOL!, Liers will not success as others and you aren't lier only, You are a thief, scammer and lier, What else?
Cheers!!

so is otmadness on again?
i miss this ot soo much
check otland theres a few otmadness server out. bot the 8,6 one has retarded hosts (litteraly just wanna make money cause their fro ma poor coutnry ) and the others keep gcoming and going.

good luck

check otland theres a few otmadness server out. bot the 8,6 one has retarded hosts (litteraly just wanna make money cause their fro ma poor coutnry ) and the others keep gcoming and going.

good luck
if i got the original ot i can host it perfectly

Back