• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [10.97] Can't log in

Reigosu

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

I've downloaded an ots with a 10.97 protocol from brazilian Tibia website (only because, that on otland was only 10.95.

But what's the problem you will ask? Well, when server runs fine, everythings seems to be okay, i try to log in into the game but everytime i've got message that i've typing wrong password and login, interestingly, when i just press ok without typing anything i can log in into empty of characters account. ( i've tried with both on normal tibia client and OTC )

I upgraded my Windows to 10 just to launch sever, because it was compiled exactly for 10, and now this crap bother me =/

Anyone meet this problem before? Any solution? I will be grateful.

Have a nice day!

And why you dont copile your own tfs 10.97? Easy, Tfs sourcers original, 100% stable?

Why you download from others forums if you have here the best?

And why you dont copile your own tfs 10.97? Easy, Tfs sourcers original, 100% stable?

Why you download from others forums if you have here the best?

Well, i've never do this before, im afraid of that ill screw something :D

As i said, there are no 10.97 which i was looking for here, on otland, that's why.

Back