• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Rising Continents

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Rising Continents - 10.98

Hey guys.
A lot has changed since my last release in 2017. Since then I might not have been the most active mapper but I have still added some areas from time to time.
Keep in mind that this is unfinished and far from done, might contain bugged areas and was never really tested before.

It's only a small contibution to the community that I can do to support the originl Open-Tibia spirit.
Originally I wanted to release the finished continents only by end of this year but now I am kind of losing the motivation to keep up.
So here it is... earlier and more unfinished as I wanted but still worth sharing.
This release might be followed up by extending releases in future that are NOT on the roadmap so far. For now, this is what I got for this map at least and I will focus on other challenges in life (not saying that I leave).
I personally mapped it to experimentate with new styles/ideas and also to test features/scripts that I implemented to my server. It does not include all the maps I have done in the last years, but a lot of them.

Minimap_24_04_2020.png

Some more impressions (almost only new areas):
Jungle_1_1.png
Elf underground_1.png
Ice cave_2.png

I hope you enjoy this and let me know if you're interested in more releases/maps in future.
My wish/dream long-term is to get the current shaped continents done, test it publicly and release it here again.
This release is only to make some content available before that state which may take another couple of years (depending on when I get back to it again).

Greetings
Blackstone

Attachments

• Rising Continents_24-04-2020_by-Blackstone.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 762 · VirusTotal
Thanks for this release, I'll most likely end up harvesting some pieces from it and use them in future updates to Ascarus. We're desperately looking for mappers to place commissions with, sadly it seems like decent mappers have almost completely died out.

Back