• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [10.9x] Project: Recruiting Skilled Developers | Paid Opportunities Available

How do you now feel about this project after having read post #182 on page 10?

• It's still unclear. I'll reply below and explain why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another position has been opened. Two positions are available. Both require skill in Lua/XML development.

24h bump.

Still hiring two skilled individuals. I've updated the second post with payment information.

24h bump.

well i stand my case.
I can Script whatever in whichever way, but I won't research.
Are you now about scripting or you still make the scripters do the research?

Are you now about scripting or you still make the scripters do the research?

Research? You mean research into quest information - how it works, etc.?

I'll expect the scripters to be able to use Tibia.Wikia.com as a resource (at the very least), and then comb through gathered files, tibiacast recordings, etc. for missing details (if any). A lot of the quests are done, but just need to be converted, tested, implemented, or all of the above. There are more than 200 quests and 600 NPC's, so I just need a helping hand.

Last edited:
Research? You mean research into quest information - how it works, etc.?

I'll expect the scripters to be able to use Tibia.Wikia.com as a resource (at the very least), and then comb through gathered files, tibiacast recordings, etc. for missing details (if any).
Please update the post 1 with this information then.

When one day somebody knows in your team how quests works and you need scripter for that, you know where to find me. (even linking to tibia.wiki links is enough, just I wouldn't search the links for myself and definitely I would not look trough videos.)

I could also just make the scripts and let you fill in the gaps:
Examples gaps what are not always mentioned in provided sources:
NPC positions (exact coordinates)
NPC conversations
drop chances for quest items
quest item positions
etc.

I'd be happy to assist with bits and pieces when I'm able, free of charge.

Come on, guys. There has to be at least one person on this forum that can help me out. Big plans are unfolding, like nothing seen before.

I have a Web Developer, a TFS Programmer, and a Photoshop Designer. All I need are two skilled Lua scripters (and maybe another Programmer).

24h bump.

Come on, guys. There has to be at least one person on this forum that can help me out. Big plans are unfolding, like nothing seen before.

I have a Web Developer, a TFS Programmer, and a Photoshop Designer. All I need are two skilled Lua scripters (and maybe another Programmer).

24h bump.
I pmed you without any answer...

Still searching! I need two full-time, skilled Lua scripters/coders.

Or one really good Lua scripter that can pop out quality scripts like a soda machine. :D

24h bump.

Still searching for Lua Coders.

Steady progress is being made in both core (engine) and data pack development.

24h bump.

Last edited:
Still searching. I'm working on the project until this evening. Could use the help.

24h bump.

Still searching. I could use some help. ;)

Now searching for a skilled programmer!

24h bump.

Last edited:
Good morning!

As a lot of you may know, I've been searching for full-time developers for ages now. It has been years (if I recall correctly). Some of you may have doubted my resolve because of this fact... This project has been in development for so long, it's almost like a bad dream that never ends. However, today marks the end of another chapter in development. Details will come later, but development should now pick up as we are able to use TFS 1.2 data files within our distribution, and have resolved known compatibility issues, as well as improved efficiency & stability (fixing many bugs).

I've been made aware that a few friends (developers) of mine have been very unfortunate as of late, being forced to deal with computer malfunctions and hardware failure, so I've made a decision that I hope will be about much success throughout years to come: As of now, I am officially prepared to dedicate at least 50% of all earnings received from the first six months of hosting (minus hosting costs) to a Technology Development Budget for which full-time developers are able to use to purchase new computer hardware.

Depending on the success of the project, this could be a great initiative or may not work at all. But my faith lies with the former. :cool: The goal is to ensure our ability to maintain updates for players, and also ensure the success of the project. To all those who have helped me thus far, thank you! Our project still needs full-time Lua coders. It's not done 'till it's done.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

J.Dre

Last edited:
Good morning!

As a lot of you may know, I've been searching for full-time developers for ages now. It has been years (if I recall correctly). Some of you may have doubted my resolve because of this fact... This project has been in development for so long, it's almost like a bad dream that never ends. However, today marks the end of another chapter in development. Details will come later, but development should now pick up as we are able to use TFS 1.2 data files within our distribution, and have resolved known compatibility issues, as well as improved efficiency & stability (fixing many bugs).

I've been made aware that a few friends (developers) of mine have been very unfortunate as of late, being forced to deal with computer malfunctions and hardware failure, so I've made a decision that I hope will be about much success throughout years to come: As of now, I am officially prepared to dedicate at least 50% of all earnings received from the first six months of hosting (minus hosting costs) to a "Technology Budget" for which full-time developers are able to use to purchase new computer hardware.

Depending on the success of the project, this could be a great initiative or may not work at all. But my faith lies with the former. :cool: The goal of this is to ensure our ability to maintain updates for players, and also ensure the success of the project. To all those who have helped me thus far, thank you! Our project still needs full-time Lua coders. It's not done 'till it's done.

Regards,

J.Dre

24h bump.

I feel you the only reason i found mine so quick is because i knew a lot of people on otfans and decided to make an account here to find the rest peeps in these times who are looking to work professionally they too want to gain some money i had to offer paid dedicated and advertising plus equal parts in servers earnings when released to find some good people we already started and is looking great

I am in need of one more mapper and i receive messages like this everytime

Name: Gumiok
Time you can map a day: 1-5h

Have You Paypal?

Some screens:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back