• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [10.9x] Project: Recruiting Skilled Developers | Paid Opportunities Available

How do you now feel about this project after having read post #182 on page 10?

• It's still unclear. I'll reply below and explain why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning a quest on Tibia? Track it and earn Tibia Coins!

Track and create quests for 100% accuracy to earn even MORE!

2me347.png

We're now searching for active Tibia players planning to complete a quest (or quests) for tracking purposes. I'm not necessarily looking for the map itself, but rather the details of how the quest works, including signs, messages, logs, etc. You should track with great accuracy in that regard! Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions. Read more...

We're still hiring Lua Scripters and Programmers!

qOhJX3h.png

Appreciate you guys liking my posts and replying, so I know you've read them. Thank you!​

Glad to see your still at it :) As of May 2016 I will be enrolled in a webdesign course and will gladly gather some experience by helping you out with your project (web related) once I feel a bit confident. That is if you still need me then :) For free of course^^

Been going since 2010. Won't be giving up anytime soon. :) Will probably have to wait until this summer to really see progress, as I'm only able to dedicate a few months out of each year, hence the search for a team.

Last edited:
XYkocMa.png

W
e at ClapSoft® would like to wish all you joy, happiness, peace and success this Easter and hereafter.

Appreciate your continued support. Thank you!​

Last edited:
Today marks the end of a long journey.

We were hacked two days ago. The hacker, in all his wisdom, decided to delete everything. Every single file we had on our test server is now gone. Development will no longer continue and I'll be unofficially retiring from Open Tibia. It was a pleasure working with all of you. Your support has been unparalleled and will never be forgotten. I wish you all the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Farewell my friends.

Regards,
J.Dre

Kappa! April fools. You're stuck with me until the end of time.

Haha I knew it was april fools when I've read the line with "Every single file we had on our test server is now gone".

Good luck with the project!

Damn, thought I could fool you guys. :rolleyes:

But thank you! Our test server is fine. We'll be moving to a larger one soon, in preparation for the Beta. We're currently in Alpha phase. Once the Development Tracker coding has finished, I'll be creating a discussion thread and opening up registration as well. :)

Hello everyone,

I am still searching for staff. All positions are open! Tasks will not be assigned until after the development tracker is complete. @Cornex is working hard on it!

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead. :) Feel free to send me a PM if you have questions.

Regards,
J.Dre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back