• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux 10$ paypal to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Someone who can completely help me setup my server on my linux dedicated server. Fast... Teamviewer style ;o

> linux dedicated server
>
Teamviewer

How about SSH?

Please don't tell me you have a desktop environment on your server........................................................................................................................................

Well then I suggest you open up Terminal and start learning.
I forgot to mention all the threads you could read in the tutorial section.

You should also install Gentoo. But I don't think you have the balls to do so.

Or I can tell you how to do it and you can save 10$ + learn what the fuck you're doing. It's easier than you think.

HERP TOO MUCH WORK TO USE 4 COMMANDS IN TERMINAL! I R EXPERIENCED MEMBER HERP

Allmynope.jpg

Or I can tell you how to do it and you can save 10$ + learn what the fuck you're doing. It's easier than you think.

HERP TOO MUCH WORK TO USE 4 COMMANDS IN TERMINAL! I R EXPERIENCED MEMBER HERP

Allmynope.jpg

herp just ordered linux server today herp have no fucking time to learn, herp work 40 hours job outside of this tibia shit. dont give a damn about 10$ herp.

LOL WANNA SEE MY SERVER? FARTHEST THING FROM DOWNLOAD AND RUN SERVER dumbass.

>calls other people dumbass'
>OP is the biggest dumbass of them all
>cant find 10 minutes to read a tutorial and execute 4 commands to launch a server
>claims to not have a download and run server
mfw

10/10 op would read again, thanks for the laughs

Last edited:
>calls other people dumbass'
>OP is the biggest dumbass of them all
>cant find 10 minutes to read a tutorial and execute 4 commands to launch a server
>claims to not have a download and run server
mfw

10/10 op would read again, thanks for the laughs

mmm completely custom map, just about everything in the server edited. Yea sure is download and run. :D

Wow OP this is a quality server, I take back everything, you didn't download and run. But you're still incompetent for not taking the time to learn basic Terminal commands

Go work a 40 hour week, on top of 4 hour class everyday and workout for 3 hours a day. See if you want to learn new shit.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Overpowered items, power abuse, lack of a website, lack of any "quality content", etc

NOPE

hmm no website because i don't like the lack of security and will never trust it, Over Powered items? false maybe u played the server 2 years ago. but a lot has changed. Power abuse. Nah 1 gm and 1 admin on the server.

Go work a 40 hour week, on top of 4 hour class everyday and workout for 3 hours a day. See if you want to learn new shit.
I already have a full time job broseph, and workout. Too be I already finished all the education I need (University because College is for scums)

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that I work at NCIX which results in me using a computer most of the day eeuheuheuhuehuehheuheeuheuheuheeeeueue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back