• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux 10$ paypal to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Someone who can completely help me setup my server on my linux dedicated server. Fast... Teamviewer style ;o

Go work a 40 hour week, on top of 4 hour class everyday and workout for 3 hours a day. See if you want to learn new shit.

hmm no website because i don't like the lack of security and will never trust it, Over Powered items? false maybe u played the server 2 years ago. but a lot has changed. Power abuse. Nah 1 gm and 1 admin on the server.
>LACK OF SECURITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
OP you've done it once again!

I already have a full time job broseph, and workout. Too be I already finished all the education I need (University because College is for scums)

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that I work at NCIX which results in me using a computer most of the day eeuheuheuhuehuehheuheeuheuheuheeeeueue

saw your twitter. You dont workout for shit.

saw your twitter. You dont workout for shit.
Implying you can see my twitter unless approved.
Implying I haven't been kind to you this entire time
Implying your use of obscure words makes you look tough
Implying internet tough guy status
Implying you aren't an anorexic taxi driver in New York
Implying your jimmies haven't been rustled out of existence
Implying not mad

But then again, anyone can implying anything they want behind the confines of their keyboards.\
As for your education, I can tell just from your spelling and grammar that you are indeed a subpar failure.

But then again, anyone can implying anything they want behind the confines of their keyboards.\
As for your education, I can tell just from your spelling and grammar that you are indeed a subpar failure.

hmm well i must be implying that by clicking your twitter and seeing your twitter picture of u in a suit that u look like your a skinny ass faggot. but hey, shit happens.

facebook.com/bdenny94 word, anorexic taxi driver. Hit the nail dead on.

Implying internet tough guy status
Implying your jimmies haven't been rustled out of existence
Implying not mad

LOL BRO I THINK YOU NEED MORE IMPLICATIONS
implying hes not completely retarded
implying he is educated at all
and so on

hmm well i must be implying that by clicking your twitter and seeing your twitter picture of u in a suit that u look like your a skinny ass faggot. but hey, shit happens.

facebook.com/bdenny94 word, anorexic taxi driver. Hit the nail dead on.
AHAHAHAHAHHA OP YOU DESERVE A REWARD 9/10

can I be your Facebook buddy? I always wanted a macho macho man as a friend

OP can you flex your arms while holding a sign for me please? Or do you not know how to write, I can't tell with people that workout anymore haha

LOL BRO I THINK YOU NEED MORE IMPLICATIONS
implying hes not completely retarded
implying he is educated at all
and so on

AHAHAHAHAHHA OP YOU DESERVE A REWARD 9/10

can I be your Facebook buddy?

now lets imply some more.

Lets imply that i dont work at a privately owned business my friend owns and make more money then you guys.
lets imply that i wasn't offered to model at hollister and abercrombie
lets imply that im not bigger then both of you in rl.

Looks and knowing people get you farther then your brilliance :D

now lets imply some more.

Lets imply that i dont work at a privately owned business my friend owns and make more money then you guys.
lets imply that i wasn't offered to model at hollister and abercrombie
lets imply that im not bigger then both of you in rl.

Looks and knowing people get you farther then your brilliance :D
Implying implications further a jimmies conversation.
Like the wise men say "All muscle no brains"

Implying implications further a jimmies conversation.
Like the wise men once said "All muscle no brains"

mmm yes, my friend that i work at this business is only 21 and hey guess what. Didnt own this business from being smart. Fail some more. Go be a nerd else where.

mmm yes, my friend that i work at this business is only 21 and hey guess what. Didnt own this business from being smart. Fail some more. Go be a nerd else where.

mfw OP cannot provide the definition of a nerd. inb4 copy paste definition from Google.

At the age of 21 I would expect someone to know how to write sentences with proper puncuations, spelling, grammar, etc

mfw OP cannot provide the definition of a nerd. inb4 copy paste definition from Google.

At the age of 21 I would expect someone to know how to write sentences with proper puncuations, spells, grammar, etc

What's the need for doing so if you make enough money not to worry about it? Wtf do i need to learn how to do bullshit for my server if i can pay someone to do it? No need actually. Try harder kid. Keep focusing on your learning skills.

Sorry bud, but your minimum wage means nothing to me. Ill show you my weekly check and we can compare it with yours. See how well your "brains" is workin' out for ya.

What's the need for doing so if you make enough money not to worry about it? Wtf do i need to learn how to do bullshit for my server if i can pay someone to do it? No need actually. Try harder kid. Keep focusing on your learning skills.

> Tells people to focus on their learning skills
> Barely passed school with C-/C average

At first I thought OP was a cool guy but then he got butthurt and started blurting shit from his mouth making his ass look jealous.
OP maybe you should learn how I to does inglis

ITT: OP getting Owned
>2012
>Taking Internet Tough Guys Seriously (aka OP)
ISHYGDDT

mfw I have only been quoted once by OP
What the fuck man?

> Tells people to focus on their learning skills
> Barely passed school with C-/C average

At first I thought OP was a cool guy but then he got butthurt and started blurting shit from his mouth making his ass look jealous.
OP maybe you should learn how I to does inglis

ITT: OP getting Owned

mfw I have only been quoted once by OP
What the fuck man?

Random 2010 with 44 posts. enough said.

Like what? I checked your shit lmao. You contribute nothing And yes, i have helped quite a few people pal. Fail more. Try harder

Like what? I checked your shit lmao. You contribute nothing And yes, i have helped quite a few people pal. Fail more. Try harder

The amount of try required to anger you was concluded in page 2. Right now we are just doing it for the shits and giggles until someone actually shits and giggles.

I think its time that you started thinking with your dipstick jimmy

The amount of try required to anger you was concluded in page 2. Right now we are just doing it for the shits and giggles until someone actually shits and giggles.

False, as i am not even mad lol. Idc about this thread or anything you say. You're just kissing slurps ass. Typical faggot. I have received someone to help from this thread. No need for it to even be open. But hey like your lie ^^ cant imagine the rest of the bullshit you lie about. But i guess lying makes friends :D

False, as i am not even mad lol. Idc about this thread or anything you say. You're just kissing slurps ass. Typical faggot. I have received someone to help from this thread. No need for it to even be open. But hey like your lie ^^ cant imagine the rest of the bullshit you lie about. But i guess lying makes friends :D

1. You've got your jimmies in a bunch
2. You clearly care about this thread by continuing to reply
3. Why are you so mad?
4. Getting help doesn't change the fact that you're incompetent and your server is terrorbad

Must be the roidrage

Si senior lots of roid rage. I is terribly pissed off. You have caughts me now. Sorry i has moneyz and you donts. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back