• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10 Posts to enter the download section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x0r

Senator
Reaction score
Well, I feel this is a good idea, but i also feel it should be highered, to show your appreciation to otland.net, but i also think you should have to be active alot to keep the privelages, what do you think about the 10 posts to enter the download section rule?
just vote yes or no

I think it shouldn't be, im not very good at much of it so it will take me a long time to get it if im trying to help ppl and so on, but i still might need the server, so imo, no there shouldn't be any post limit.

Bartenyon said:
Of course its quite good, but it brings a lot of spam too?

That's because he did this:

Talaturen said:
The delay between posts has been changed to 125 seconds instead of 60 now, hopefully this will decrease the spamming because the spammers now get more time to type something more useful in their posts.

This thread should be closed since the admins will not remove the 10 post rule...

true,
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back