• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10 Posts to enter the download section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x0r

Senator
Reaction score
Well, I feel this is a good idea, but i also feel it should be highered, to show your appreciation to otland.net, but i also think you should have to be active alot to keep the privelages, what do you think about the 10 posts to enter the download section rule?
just vote yes or no

hmm thats ok,but for those who just want the server and nothing else, sorta waste of time..

I think its not so good idea :/ Any1 (like me) wants to download TFS, so you wants our spam on forum for that?... I dont think so ;p

NorbisS said:
I think its not so good idea :/ Any1 (like me) wants to download TFS, so you wants our spam on forum for that?... I dont think so ;p

Thats not it, the OTLand staff want you to join in the community, and help it grow.

Its stupid idea, many ppl will post any shit to get 10 posts - like me :p

but loads of people don't care about posting, the ot is wat they are after...
not getting post counts so people think that the forum is a great community u can chat and etc. use otfans..

Fargrove said:
This 10 posts thingy is annoying when the forum is quite inactive :p

Would be more inactive if it wasn't any 10 post thingy, so it's to get more activity on the forum.

I dont like it, why cant new ppl download things?, and anyways, that new ppl will only spam, i think that download should be free for all

I don't think he will remove the 10 post rule... I think it's contrary... So I don't think it's an idea to post about it :p I like the rule because it's the best for the forum.

The delay between posts has been changed to 125 seconds instead of 60 now, hopefully this will decrease the spamming because the spammers now get more time to type something more useful in their posts.

dont have much post right now but yeah 10 post+ would be nice to show som respect and all

Talaturen said:
The delay between posts has been changed to 125 seconds instead of 60 now, hopefully this will decrease the spamming because the spammers now get more time to type something more useful in their posts.

I hope that this will stop the spams more...

And if u want to make a big tutorial?

20 letters will be:

yea.. having 10 post would be fine by me.. but for some reason.. someone deleted all my post roflmao :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back