• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Completed Rl Map (Realy 100%) [Sold, close this thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a intresting fact.. but weird at same time, I played a 100 Royal in RealOTs (Haxoria, then it were 3 worlds there)

Me and "Articorz [110+ Master] were in poh team hunted dragon lords etc.. we were going to an Dragon Lord hell spotted in south poh with an tp entrance..

I were going with knowledge from Real Tibia as I played an 154 Royal there aswell and hunted thoose dragon lord very often..
but the entrance it not the same in RealOTs as it is in Real Tibia..

the thing is, Can Cip Possible changed the entrance? or its something else?
its says its 4,5 years ago Dennis hacked CipSoft.
4,5 years ago CipSoft just had updated from 7.4 to 7.5. (total new grafic near waters etc.)

I hunted in Dragon lords between 7.3 - 7.8 (from level 100+ something to 154).. the entrance wasent change anything, only some more details arrownd it etc...

Sure tibia had an Downtime for unknown reason some few years ago.
some cip members Gm's said in Gamemaster board there was a tecnichal problem were under process... <- sure that could be the hack.. but still I wonder about the Dragon Lord Hell..
They hack cip back in 7.72~ and what I've heard it wasnt the owner of realots who did it..

It was the owner of realots.
He has 7.7 Client.
100% Real 7.7 Map.
All Quests Working...100%.

I even asked him, he said "Maybe :p."

Edit:
Hacking cipsoft now is almost impossible.
Considering they are a huge multi-million dollar company.

if u dont know realOTS is rl tibia map
i mean the full one with all data's quests and shits -.- nothing is add'ed at it..
he hacked CIPSoft or what ever have done it and stole all the files :)
Cipsoft map isn't in .otbm, as this format was created for otserv.

bb.

None know whats cipsoft map is like, or its program.. ot's were created as "war servers" and it was not planed to be created as fun servers..

People start use the files and updated em,, and by the cipsoft client you can see whats its need to make look's etc.. so they created files the client make a game of..

By that more and more servers have come. its fantastic how mutch have been made, but all people who try upload virus with it destroy the fun with internet..

BTW: RealOTs Have not hacked CipSoft Seince RealOTs map is an OTMB-File..
thats not what cip use.. they used some weird.. cant rember the name but something almoust is like a dat file.. (something there)

Really Nice server , very trustworthy person , thanks for the wonderful trade bro.

Supports me after transfer aswell.
Very nice :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back