• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Completed Rl Map (Realy 100%) [Sold, close this thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl.. xd ye.. but I had noble armor just after you quit xd...

I got hunted by xiber and joffa and they kinda rooked me.. :S

First of alL!

on 7.6 VENORE WAS NOT COMPLETED i mean Hey , now is there much more venore map then b4
:)
and edron too
:/

but is it just the file's or map couz i would give 50 euros for it :)

on 7.6 VENORE WAS NOT COMPLETED i mean Hey , now is there much more venore map then b4
:)
and edron too
:/

but is it just the file's or map couz i would give 50 euros for it :)

The highes bider choice if I can sell the map to another person..
the highes bider atm have accepted that I can sell the map for whatever price I want..

if someone bid over him for the server there mabey will be new rules.. the highes bider make the rules.. its up to him if he want another one have a server as him, or the same map.. or nothing at all...

The info will be at
RealSoft Game World | :thumbup:

Do you accept premium days in real tibia?

thats not possible today seince they changed "add friend premium" if the card is from etc. USA the account must be from USA too.. you cannot be from USA and buy premium for a France account.. :S

Lol
That sucks.

oh well...

CipSoft made it that they they realise after 5 years of tibia account selling/trading and that people bought Tibia items and gold with premium,

thanks to thoose yell in Game-Chat and in Trade-Chat that CipSoft relised how many there are..

Antica, Amera, Celesta, Dolera, were the top worlds with banned people due "Selling items/gold related with rl cash"

Last edited:
I'd offer a few g's in donations from realots.
but I dont trust dennis.

I never recieved my donations, 850 dollars.
had to withdraw the order.

Edit:
If you hacked dennis, stole his server.
Id pay 10 g's for that shit.
Im pissed at him...

I'd offer a few g's in donations from realots.
but I dont trust dennis.

I never recieved my donations, 850 dollars.
had to withdraw the order.

Dennis is not a trustable person, that he sucess with get alot of cash is weird.. seince I hear everyday people complain about donations..:huh:

He have never cared for whats happen in RealOTs (as I see it)
hes never online and there are things need to be fixed and so..:mad:

Personal hes just have it open because hes making rl cash of it..<_<

and folks make the "World Trade" whitch were alot of some mounths ago, he made a Real Tibia shop to and make even more cash.:huh:

Enough bad talk about RealOTs, xD :D

Dennis is not a trustable person, that he sucess with get alot of cash is weird.. seince I hear everyday people complain about donations..:huh:

He have never cared for whats happen in RealOTs (as I see it)
hes never online and there are things need to be fixed and so..:mad:

Personal hes just have it open because hes making rl cash of it..<_<

and folks make the "World Trade" whitch were alot of some mounths ago, he made a Real Tibia shop to and make even more cash.:huh:

Enough bad talk about RealOTs, xD :D

if u dont know realOTS is rl tibia map
i mean the full one with all data's quests and shits -.- nothing is add'ed at it..
he hacked CIPSoft or what ever have done it and stole all the files :)

RealOTs

if u dont know realOTS is rl tibia map
i mean the full one with all data's quests and shits -.- nothing is add'ed at it..
he hacked CIPSoft or what ever have done it and stole all the files :)

Thats a intresting fact.. but weird at same time, I played a 100 Royal in RealOTs (Haxoria, then it were 3 worlds there)

Me and "Articorz [110+ Master] were in poh team hunted dragon lords etc.. we were going to an Dragon Lord hell spotted in south poh with an tp entrance..

I were going with knowledge from Real Tibia as I played an 154 Royal there aswell and hunted thoose dragon lord very often..
but the entrance it not the same in RealOTs as it is in Real Tibia..

the thing is, Can Cip Possible changed the entrance? or its something else?
its says its 4,5 years ago Dennis hacked CipSoft.
4,5 years ago CipSoft just had updated from 7.4 to 7.5. (total new grafic near waters etc.)

I hunted in Dragon lords between 7.3 - 7.8 (from level 100+ something to 154).. the entrance wasent change anything, only some more details arrownd it etc...

Sure tibia had an Downtime for unknown reason some few years ago.
some cip members Gm's said in Gamemaster board there was a tecnichal problem were under process... <- sure that could be the hack.. but still I wonder about the Dragon Lord Hell..

Thats a intresting fact.. but weird at same time, I played a 100 Royal in RealOTs (Haxoria, then it were 3 worlds there)

Me and "Articorz [110+ Master] were in poh team hunted dragon lords etc.. we were going to an Dragon Lord hell spotted in south poh with an tp entrance..

I were going with knowledge from Real Tibia as I played an 154 Royal there aswell and hunted thoose dragon lord very often..
but the entrance it not the same in RealOTs as it is in Real Tibia..

the thing is, Can Cip Possible changed the entrance? or its something else?
its says its 4,5 years ago Dennis hacked CipSoft.
4,5 years ago CipSoft just had updated from 7.4 to 7.5. (total new grafic near waters etc.)

I hunted in Dragon lords between 7.3 - 7.8 (from level 100+ something to 154).. the entrance wasent change anything, only some more details arrownd it etc...

Sure tibia had an Downtime for unknown reason some few years ago.
some cip members Gm's said in Gamemaster board there was a tecnichal problem were under process... <- sure that could be the hack.. but still I wonder about the Dragon Lord Hell..

Yeh, it were the same while the time I did visit thoose places (ehhm,, there I losed some levels) xD

but I were there some few times between 7.4-8.10 and did never notice anything were changed exept that with details..

I have never play realots thought... xD only heard about it..

[Comming Online Tempoary]

The server is going online Tempoary for today.

There you have a chance exploor the map/npc/actions with an level 100 character.

Server take about 15-20 Minutes to start so its online within 20 Minutes. you start in Thais with a "Test |VOC|" with account 111111/tibia acc/pass..

if you want to exploor in rook you have to pm me so I come online with a God character and tp you to rook..

The server are Tempoary Allow More then one character online each account and Character clones.. Otherwise it don't.

There will be a new thread about the server then its online. I post it within a hour.

Ps: quest don't always are in a quest chest.. alot of quest are in dead trees/corpes/stones/ground sqm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back