• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Completed Rl Map (Realy 100%) [Sold, close this thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like pure bullshit, not only sounds.. IT IS BULLSHIT

How the damn can you know its?

first off.. why whould I create a detailed thread about the server..

second.. why whould I create a whole webbsite for the server? and very detailed with quest/hunting tips/news/server info/vocations.. everything have with server to do...

and last, stop blame people with stupid words and get a damn life.. stop look after all threads to comment bad.. sure there are alot of noobs in otland.. like thoose fool people and thoose try upload virus..

if its thoose kinds of dudes you looking after You Are In Wrong Thread!

Get the damn facts before you judge!

I'm think this is lier! Bcz look hes posts? :p 20,, Btw i have a rl map 7.6 its only 23mb i think but , its 98% RL TIBIA ( 7.6 ).. and i dont think any 7.6 rl map have 60-70+ MB in world file Loll!!!

a head moderator name Kiper i think got 150 posts and i got 1k
why would you trust? me or him

i can tell you now im just an normal noob and he a head moderator

Monsters

How many monsters is it in the server?

Monsters.jpg

Some of the monster have another file.. etc..
Orc Warrior and orcwarrior.. the one have 2 names in same "orcwarrior" are the same, just that they are a little stronger then the orginal.. ofc all thoose monsters are inactive... incase you want activate em you eighter change the xml name or you change the name of monster in monsters.xml...

My server is 102mb, but that includes some custom shit.

HAHAHAA, this is fake. "Tracked with GM" - HAHAHHAA.

I forgotten to name, I will give full support the the highes bider for the server, teach him whats to do, etc.. this server is little special with the anti crash systems.. etc...

OFC I can give support to anyone wonder anything about server.. how to edit database, make webbs.. edit monsters/npc.. mapping.. everything, just name it. atm I support about 5 people at msn.. :)

dont give the server to the community for gold(money,etc) because is sad to see people seeling work of OT(OpenTibia) i saw in otservelist alot of TibiaMap(some with 300 players some with 4 players), so if you sold this to anyone i a few days it will be free for all, so or you dont share or dont sold(map), now if you want to help community you can share some of the scripts(spells,quests,npcs,etc)

PS: LOST LANDS server was one of the best servers in the world...

HAHAHAA, this is fake. "Tracked with GM" - HAHAHHAA.

I'M TIERD OF THIS BULLSHIT!

don't have any point? get the --------- Out from here..!!!

RS.jpg

Ryan,, Leave this damn thread!

You does wonder what this means.

Mappar = Folders
Filer = Files

6621 files and 734 folders
(on the disk 515 MB)
Thats Nice =)
What i ment with the monsters was, how many is ""online"" on the server (spawn) you get it?

Also, what is the highest bid :p

6621 files and 734 folders
(on the disk 515 MB)
Thats Nice =)
What i ment with the monsters was, how many is ""online"" on the server (spawn) you get it?

Oh,, xD

seriously I have no idea.. plenty, its real spawn.
to see how many spawn there is I need to open then server with server creater and it take 20 minutes to load the whole server.. kinda boring w8 for it.. feels like years seince the computer laggs alot untill the load is done..

I will check it and post here fast I have an clue... :p

Realsoft!

Do you think Cipsoft its a dumbass team or jokers or something?

How in the hell you map track with GM!

They have all secure!

Do you going Swamptrolls and so tracking naaaaab,

I hope you not said you tracked full map with GM then its just a lie!

Im sorry but it is!

Why does it say that you've created the spawn 15 november? :/

attachment.php

Attachments

Why does it say that you've created the spawn 15 november? :/

attachment.php

Everytime I tuch it, the date is changed..

as you see "RealSoft V810.06".. -810- for the client.. -06- for the update is huger then just a bug remove..
(in every update I make a new folder seince the old will be the backup if I fuck something up)

I have the world map open every day and check for bugs, if I gonna sell it I want it to be as perfect it can be..

also.. between 7.2 and 7.92 in REAL tibia I were Gm Bufic Ulowyn of "WORLDS"..
I retierd then 8.0 update came, and as true guy I delited my account..
(Cip have all info about you in rl, and its illegal and punishable if any gm whould sell their accout)

I mapped the world map in Amera in 7.6..

as I said, No points to come with? then don't make any thread in here!

Last edited:
What is the highest bid now?
and when do you wnd the "bidding"?

[post: 200]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back