• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Yalahar Map + Spawns [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the new 8.4 stairs in yalahar dont work ? i use clean tfs 0.3 beta 0.3.1 pl2 crying damson

Greatfullll... very complete this map, many thx for you man.... REP++ for you...

@up

I have that too ;)

Even with the stair tile :p

a question, I've tried mumrik's yalahar, zonet's yalahar and all of them crashes my server after 1 hour ~ It's something with item bug, is this working to 100%? Anyone tried?

If so big mouth, show me the link.

I've seen some around, i won't search for it just for you to prove you something i know, well i do not even want to prove it anyway, i just gave my opinion... In case you wanna check it just look around at maps section and you will find it. It's not worthless to discuss with someone like you.

@ Stairs
simply add
Code:
<attribute key="floorchange" value="north"/>
to that item id in items.xml

mmm do u have the monsters? cus it says "cannot find "x" monster... like 100 times

whats temple position :/ can someone tell me so i dont need to download map edditor :D

a question, I've tried mumrik's yalahar, zonet's yalahar and all of them crashes my server after 1 hour ~ It's something with item bug, is this working to 100%? Anyone tried?

Try yourself.. I think no other person got the same error as you..

OTB file doesnt support those stair id's?
I couldnt tell you whats wrong, ask talaturen.

i wish people would learn to read... i already posted solution for it.

It dont work... I've tried it.. now you cant even walk on the stairs :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back