• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1000 wins game with RIOT?

Snach

Sensei
Reaction score
So I have 999 wins and I remember someone mentioned here that u can ask riot employees to play with u for the 1k game. Do they actually play with ppl anymore or is there no point trying :D
Thx =)

Ask them ;). But I think most of the like Riot-players who are active in the community are in NA?

I attempted this in season 1, but I got my 1001th win and my 1002th.. and so fourth win before I got a response.

I'm sitting at like 1902 or something right now, maybe when I hit 1999 I'll ask agian, but I doubt I'll actually wait for a Rioter

Riot is a massive troll -.-
A5F8cM.png

told ya riot and the whole community out there is the biggest shit,even worse than wow,tibia and minecraft together,its so useless seriously I hate them so much,people troll and you get banned for telling them to fuck off :p

I played with 4 rioters for my 1000th win, and a couple of customs with a few rioters, join channel playwithriot and beg for it :D

as I told ya,getting banned for "NOTHING"..riot are cockdockers

Well, that's the tribunal for ya, people get IP by just sitting there pressing punish and writing a captcha

You don't get IP anymore,

as I told ya,getting banned for "NOTHING"..riot are cockdockers

and I would punish for this.

Game 1:

Miss Fortune [00:36:49] trynda are u dumb
Miss Fortune [00:36:55] we will fucking lose this game
Miss Fortune [00:37:00] because of u

Miss Fortune [00:37:26] time to troll

Miss Fortune [00:39:00] tank
Miss Fortune [00:39:01] u jew

Game 2:

Vayne [00:17:59] afk
Vayne [00:18:00] bye

Game 3:

Karthus [All] [00:30:32] fuck a goat son

Karthus [All] [00:35:26] good game
Karthus [All] [00:35:27] easy

Game 4:

Annie [00:11:44] hehe
Annie [00:11:48] ur the worst player in this game

Annie [All] [00:12:41] go cait! she will win us the game! we trust in the retard!
Annie [00:13:45] yi?
Annie [00:13:48] are u a bit retarded?

Annie [00:17:57] this cait is a bit fcked in the head

The ban is deserved but unfortunate for you, but that is pretty much what you get for being a dick online.

You don't get IP anymore,

and I would punish for this.

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

Game 4:

The ban is deserved but unfortunate for you, but that is pretty much what you get for being a dick online.

I only left in game 2, everything else is trolling.

w8ting for the next perma wave i probally get one and then i just quit the game:rolleyes:

hahaha :D nice plans

Back