• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1000 wins game with RIOT?

They only ruin it if you get butthurt by every comment they make. Mute button is there for a reason

They only ruin it if you get butthurt by every comment they make. Mute button is there for a reason

I prefer to play without someone like you at all. If I mute you communication is hurt, and you increase the chances of losing (in a bad way) only by your attitude.
Xitoz listed some offenses in EVERY game in that list, and if you misbehave in a single game within that report it's enough to be punished.

I prefer to play without someone like you at all. If I mute you communication is hurt, and you increase the chances of losing (in a bad way) only by your attitude.
Xitoz listed some offenses in EVERY game in that list, and if you misbehave in a single game within that report it's enough to be punished.

I don't find communicating is essential to winning. And I never said the ban wasn't deserved, bb

How is communication hurt? You can still ping just fine. Pinging is my preferred way of communication.

Lmfao, stay in shit elo please :)

I don't play ranked but when I did, I got to 1400~elo without typing a word which I don't think is shit elo.
If u want to rage on me pls PM or smthing instead of making offtopic shit here

"How are you doing top?"
<No answer>
"When I ping, engage, k?
<no answer>
"Are you getting a frozen heart?"
<No answer>
"Top, come dragon, lets do it"
<no answer>
"should we baron?"
<no answer>

fuck this /ff

>> Ping their top
>> Go behind him
>> Friendly top engages when I go
>> Either he flashes or he dies

>> Ping top and dragon = win

Ping can speak louder than words.

>> Ping their top
>> Go behind him
>> Friendly top engages when I go
>> Either he flashes or he dies

>> Ping top and dragon = win

Ping can speak louder than words.

is that so? sometimes i ping 97398274982 times and these persons still dont react -,- what about that? these are just fckign trolls

is that so? sometimes i ping 97398274982 times and these persons still dont react -,- what about that? these are just fckign trolls

or they didnt see?

sometimes i play with no sound since im listening to music, so sometimes i don't see pings..

People who dont react on pings or ignore any teammate should be banned,this game is made for teamwork and if people just ignore each other I can keep playing Solitär (dunno it on english now)

And that's the issue with lots of the people who refuse to communicate with team, they ignore pings almost all game long. And I play with pandora higher volume than LoL and I can clearly hear pings.

Back