• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.4] Solteria - RPG server - discussion thread

Feel free to join discord channel and discuss the ideas with us!

Town rework is done
old vs new
1593592928849.png

Also added creature boost system:
- new creatures every 6 hours (pigeon was just for testing, it will havedifferent monsters for each boost)
1593668053368.png
Changelog 25.06.2017 - 1.07.2020
  • added mission to be able to trade life crystal/red crystal for life ring/ring of healing
  • added bank npc
  • added ammo npc
  • added equipment buyer
  • added npc with furniture
  • reworked the town
  • added boosted creature system
1593668137541.png

New system:
  • obtainable through quests
  • obtainable through tasks
  • changeable through idk yet.

The maximum reduction is 20%, there is no limit for healing and attack.

1594336554680.png

Server discord: Join the Tibia Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/Td5prad)
Changelog:
Code:
- tasks and mini quests gives atk/heal/dmg redu %
- bosses give % max hp/mp if killed for the first time
- outfits and mounts give bonsues based on obtained amount and vocation
- monsters have 1-2% depending on monster hp to drop token to readd atk/heal/dmg redu % points
- monsters have 0.3% to drop a present which has 5 unique outfits and 9 unique mounts in it
- same optimalization
- energy elemental spawn
- added exercise weapons with quest for a free first one
- added npc with runes and potions
- added npc with food
- added npc who buys creature products
- added npc who buys and sell jewelry
- finished the city (including houses)
- content expansion
- online token system (you get 1 token every 1h and 4 tokens every 10 levels, currently used for 5 unique outfits and 4 mounts)

Current map:
1594542660144.png

Monster level (The hardest one is like 2.5x stronger than the normal one) and rewards system:
  • all monsters drop reroll stats tokens and present (outfits/mounts) depending on hp
  • all monsters with skulls drop crafting materials. Depending on the dificulty.
Total mounts and addons bonuses based on vocation.

1594721716609.png
1594721768655.png
1594717179516.png

Last edited:
The server seems nice overall, but I cant say that i love the minimap. Wouldnt it be possible to skip all the islands and make one big island with plenty of mountains or something instead, this way it could also give more space for spawns.

The server seems nice overall, but I cant say that i love the minimap. Wouldnt it be possible to skip all the islands and make one big island with plenty of mountains or something instead, this way it could also give more space for spawns.
Everything is connected to each other. I might remap the water around the city to make it mountain based tho. There is a lot of content underground, the spawns are meant for over few people each, the map itself is over 20mb.

Server discord: Join the Tibia Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/Td5prad)
Changelog
  • town exit on left and right side got reworked. - added food crafting system (1h cd, bonuses like refil hp/mp once, extra magic level for 1h, extra speed for 1h, etc). You can craft as many dishes as you want, after 20 you will get a unique reward. For the first 5 dishes you get extra stat point (attack/healing/dmg reduction) %.
  • added fishing npc with quest for an addon.
  • added npc which gives a free machete every 20h, starting area.
  • added mini quests on nomads and energy elementals.
  • reworked energy elementals to be mid-high content.
  • started working on crafting
1595090227203.png
1595090350197.png
1595090411923.png

These systems rerolls, skulls, reduction feels like second evolunia server.

can't wait, I hope that this server will be without bots
Yup, there will be no bots.

These systems rerolls, skulls, reduction feels like second evolunia server.
Evolunia is a great server tho, I took some ideas from there. Yet my systems are a bit different. I will explain all of them after I finish content and start working with the site.

There are more to come in upcoming weeks. I'm still thinking about what items should player be able to craft and what spells should I make:
  • fire wave like energy wave on ms?
  • stunning spell for ms?
  • 1 more sqm exeta res for ek?
  • rp idk
  • ed idk yet too.

In the current state I could probably open it for testing and it should provide probably over 100 hours to explore and finish all tasks and quests (like 200+ mini quests, 45+ tasks (consiting 1-5 missions), few dungeons, 15 bosses? (I dont remember exact amount). There are many things to be tested, especially custom monsters. I always test bosses/quests/npc/system by myself when I'm programming but I did not level up every vocation to check how profit/exp/pleasure goes.

Yup, there will be no bots.

Evolunia is a great server tho, I took some ideas from there. Yet my systems are a bit different. I will explain all of them after I finish content and start working with the site.

There are more to come in upcoming weeks. I'm still thinking about what items should player be able to craft and what spells should I make:
  • fire wave like energy wave on ms?
  • stunning spell for ms?
  • 1 more sqm exeta res for ek?
  • rp idk
  • ed idk yet too.

In the current state I could probably open it for testing and it should provide probably over 100 hours to explore and finish all tasks and quests (like 200+ mini quests, 45+ tasks (consiting 1-5 missions), few dungeons, 15 bosses? (I dont remember exact amount). There are many things to be tested, especially custom monsters. I always test bosses/quests/npc/system by myself when I'm programming but I did not level up every vocation to check how profit/exp/pleasure goes.

In regards to the crafting system, maybe normal equipment until you hit a certain crafting level & then possibly higher end gear would open up for you to collect/hunt for?

• A beefed up fire wave similar to energy wave would be nice. Adds an additional spell to the rotation.
  • Stunning spell - similar to paralyze or physically "rooting" a player to a single sqm for x seconds?
  • A ranged exeta res or a larger range (gran mas res or smaller?).
  • RP possibly a UE holy spell?
  • ED maybe newer summons?

I'd be game for any testing. :)

Regards,
Cody

It looks awesome! I hope you keep doing this great work! And also, do you think about changing the classes? Instead of being the same old ms,druid,rp,ek? That way you could kinda feel free to work the wait u want instead of relying on something predefined and its always good to the eye to see new stuff

It looks awesome! I hope you keep doing this great work! And also, do you think about changing the classes? Instead of being the same old ms,druid,rp,ek? That way you could kinda feel free to work the wait u want instead of relying on something predefined and its always good to the eye to see new stuff
I do not know yet if I want to change the classes. I will add new spells and change some existing ones for now.

I might be able to put the server online for alpha-test in a week.
Alpha rates will be ending at 4x exp at 70+ level (planning 2x on non-beta).
Join the discord to be up to date!

During yesterday start of alpha I fixed a lot of bugs and added some things:
  • You will lose now 1 soul per 1 minute of training. During that time you will regenerate 1 minute of stamina and get (4 ed/ms / 3 rp / 2 ek) mana per 2 seconds. Also player will train magic level automatically there.
  • Added marks with shops and basic hunts on mainland
  • Added marks on rookgard
  • fixed bugs from bug section in discord

Last edited:
Bump. The alpha is over and the server is in closed-beta state.
Map got a huge upgrade since my last post:
1602753187215.png

Many different quests has been added to questlog (some of them):
1602753352228.png1602753444386.png1602753470825.png

All houses have max count now. Moreover you can buy and move beds as you want:

View attachment bandicam 2020-09-28 17-12-24-610.mp4

Moreover the critical hit system has been reworked. Your critical hit damage will deal now atleast 75% of your max damage. This means if you hit 1-1000, the critical hit with 50% critical damage will deal 750-1500.

Many quests have been finished and added (20x speed):
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Back