• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.4] Solteria - RPG server - discussion thread

Yup, there will be no bots.

Evolunia is a great server tho, I took some ideas from there. Yet my systems are a bit different. I will explain all of them after I finish content and start working with the site.

There are more to come in upcoming weeks. I'm still thinking about what items should player be able to craft and what spells should I make:
  • fire wave like energy wave on ms?
  • stunning spell for ms?
  • 1 more sqm exeta res for ek?
  • rp idk
  • ed idk yet too.

In the current state I could probably open it for testing and it should provide probably over 100 hours to explore and finish all tasks and quests (like 200+ mini quests, 45+ tasks (consiting 1-5 missions), few dungeons, 15 bosses? (I dont remember exact amount). There are many things to be tested, especially custom monsters. I always test bosses/quests/npc/system by myself when I'm programming but I did not level up every vocation to check how profit/exp/pleasure goes.
Especially that stunning spell for ms, honestly druid is a single vocation in the game that is able to crowd control, if you are to change stuff, add more crowd control for druid, add more damage to sorcerer, but don't add more utility to sorc. Druids should be limited to crowd control IMO, or you could create a support vocation like a bard to take care of crowd control, otherwise it kills the balance

Back