• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] - ORTS | Real Map Data Pack for latest TFS

E

Evil Puncker

Since the last thread about this matter hasn't received updates/attention, I just took ORTS and made it to work with latest TFS.

The map is zipped up and will need to be extracted.

everyone is welcome to push fixes and updates to the github repository.

remember: you need to provide the executable and database (schema.sql) yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get any loot from any monster while using this data pack with TFS 1.3

thank you, fixed this and other few errors

Awesome, the loot works now. I'm gonna try it a bit more.

Do you mind telling me what was causing this? I'm trying to get into this and it's quite overwhelming

Awesome, the loot works now. I'm gonna try it a bit more.

Do you mind telling me what was causing this? I'm trying to get into this and it's quite overwhelming

it was missing create loot part on container.lua and event folder related scripts:

damn you work so fast!
found what i think it's an missing action in darashia dragon lord level door, not sure:

...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:69: attempt to index a nil value (global 'actionIds')
stack traceback:
[C]: in metamethod 'index'
...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:69: in function <...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:58>

and another one as i died trying to find errors in the files :D

attempt to call a nil value (method 'hasFlag')
stack traceback:
[C]: in method 'hasFlag'
data/lib/compat/compat.lua:460: in function 'getPlayerFlagValue'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/droploot.lua:2: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/droploot.lua:1>

it was missing create loot part on container.lua and event folder related scripts:

Looking at items doesn't seem to work. Also getting random crashes on a tfs 1.3 server without messages in the console.

Edit: Looking at items can be fixed by using an old version of item.lua since the new one has errors as someone told me earlier today:

Last edited:
look works fine here
15:01 You see a backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 245.80 oz.
15:01 You see a bow (Range:6).
It weighs 31.00 oz.

damn you work so fast!
found what i think it's an missing action in darashia dragon lord level door, not sure:

...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:69: attempt to index a nil value (global 'actionIds')
stack traceback:
...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:69: in function <...ottenserver-master\data\scripts\actions\others\doors.lua:58>

stack traceback:
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/droploot.lua:2: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/droploot.lua:1>
i think i found the solution

damn you work so fast!

stack traceback:

stack traceback:
thank you, fixed both errors

Looking at items doesn't seem to work. Also getting random crashes on a tfs 1.3 server without messages in the console.

Edit: Looking at items can be fixed by using an old version of item.lua since the new one has errors as someone told me earlier today:

you need to use a more up to date executable, everything is fine right now

i think i found the solution

it has been fixed here.

you guys can follow updates here and report issues/bugs here

it has been fixed here.

How can I use a more up to date executable then one that's pulled and compiled today? Genuinely asking because I thought the newest would be on github?

it has been fixed here.

will do!
Post automatically merged:

How can I use a more up to date executable then one that's pulled and compiled today? Genuinely asking because I thought the newest would be on github?
got my version at 13/02/2021 21:51h maybe this helps

Last edited:

are you compiling on windows or linux? make user to use make clean/rebuild depending on your case

are you compiling on windows or linux? make user to use make clean/rebuild depending on your case

Linux. Completely new VM with Ubuntu 20.4, pulled latest TFS from git and compiled it. Can't look at items and getting seemingly random crashes though attacking rotworms seem to be more prone to forcing a crash

Last edited:
Back